Terms & Conditions
- No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
- For example, if you buy a Rs.15,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.2,500 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.15,000*.
- No cost EMI is available on credit cards from HDFC, SBI, Citi, ICICI, Axis & Kotak Mahindra bank (Valid on Goibibo’s Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only) and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards
- There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank will charge GST on the interest component of the EMI.
- No cost EMI is available on Domestic & International Flight & Hotels bookings only.
- No, you cannot. Please deselect any pre applied discount to make a payment using the No cost EMI offer.
- Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*.
- Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is No Cost EMI?
2. Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
3. Are there any fees or down payment?
4. Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
|Valid Bank Cards
||Min Booking Amount|
|HDFC, SBI, Citi, ICICI, Axis & Kotak Mahindra bank Credit Cards, Bajaj Finserv||INR 3,000|
5. Can I use my Wallet balance / any other discount along with the No cost EMI offer?
6. Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
7. How will my EMI be charged?
*Note: this excludes GST that will be charged by your bank on your interest component of the EMI