What do you get?
- Customer gets up to Rs. 3000 instant discount on booking an international flight.
- On the application of the deal code FLYDREAM, discount will automatically be deducted from booking amount.
- Offer is only valid on the below routes
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer customer must enter the code FLYDREAM in the Deal Code field.
- Offer is valid for ONE International flight booking per user - that is only on his/her first international flight booking.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's Android App, iOS App, PWA and Desktop.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Wallet discount cannot be clubbed with this promo code.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.v
- For any card related claims/issues, the customer shall approach their respective "Issuing Bank". Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims where the card wasn't accepted or the card was showing invalid.
- The Customer shall not be entitled for discount in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the ticket, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a discount of INR. 600 has been given to the Customer, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,400. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty as applicable from INR. 9,400/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer's account.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.v
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.v
- Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback/instant discount offer, as applicable. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback /instant discount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the discount amount.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer's card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the respective bank before the payment due date.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Goibibo, the company shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- All of Goibibo's actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.