What is 2X Money Back Guarantee?
- Not only refund the original amount paid
- 2. But will also refund the additional amount (worth the same amount as paid by customer) into customer’s goCash wallet
How to claim the 2X Money Back?
- Customer will automatically get 2x money back in case of the above terms & conditions.
- This is valid till 31st March 2020.
- This is valid for all the cities where Airport cab services are available.
The scenarios that are covered under the 2x Money-Back Guarantee include:
- Only successful Cab bookings are eligible to be considered in this guarantee
- No cab allocated to customer till scheduled pickup time + 15 min.
- Trip cancelled by driver and no other cab allocated till scheduled pickup time + 15 min
The scenarios that are not covered under the 2x Money-Back Guarantee include:
- If booking gets cancelled because of delay/no-show from the customer’s end for more than specified waiting time (15 min)
- Cancellation of the cab by the customer before its scheduled pickup time + 15 min.
- Delay from the driver’s end to reach pickup location
Other Terms & Conditions:
- For any card related claims/issues, the customer shall approach their respective "Issuing Bank". Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims where the card wasn't accepted or the card was showing invalid.
- The customer shall not be entitled to the discount in the event of cancellation of the booking. If the customer cancels the ticket, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a customer has paid INR 2,000 (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a discount of INR 500 was given to the customer, the net amount paid by the customer is INR 1500. So, if the customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty as applicable from INR 1500 and the balance amount will be credited to the customer's account.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the offer by the customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a customer, entitled under the said offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this offer, shall exceed the discount amount.
- The T&Cs of this offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer and/or products/services under the offer must be addressed in writing, by the customers directly to Goibibo.
- The offer is valid only if the customer's card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the respective bank before the payment due date.
- If the offer and/or anything to be done by Goibibo in respect of the offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences
- All of the Goibibo‘s actions shall be on a best-efforts’ basis only.
- All other regular terms and conditions as listed on Goibibo.com applicable.