Terms & Conditions
- Customer has to have a valid passport.
- Offer not valid incase of No Show in actual travel.
- Two lucky entries from domestic bookings & two lucky entries from international bookings have been chosen at random
- Customer has to reach out to Goibibo atleast a month in advance from the travel date – for goibibo to make necessary arrangements
- The winners are covered for end to end flight bookings for the selected dates, however they will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation, visa etc.
- Customer has the sole responsibility of making respective VISA arrangements and offer stands void in case of any VISA conflicts
- Customer has the sole responsibility of planning travel and return date as such that round trip flights expense for Australia is within INR 50,000 and for Dubai within INR 20,000 for a single Pax
- For any card related claims/issues, the customer shall approach their respective "Issuing Bank". Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims where the card wasn't accepted or the card was showing invalid
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback/instant discount offer, as applicable. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback /instant discount
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the discount amount
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer's card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the respective bank before the payment due date
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences
- All of Goibibo's actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only
- THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU [AS PER TAMIL NADU PRIZE SCHEME (PROHIBITION) ACT 1979] AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED BY LAW, SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein
What else do you need to know?
Other Terms and Conditions