What is Goibibo social gratification offer?
Goibibo social gratification offer provides the customer/user ("Customer") of Company's mobile application ("Goibibo App"), the option of earning [non-]Promotional goCash Plus on each transaction done by such Customer's referrals on Goibibo (subject to these terms and conditions) ("Offer").
Terms and Conditions of Offer
- 2) Upon Customer's consent, the Customer's Contact Information shall be synced with Goibibo's mobile application. Post such sync, the Customer would be able to view its contact list on the Goibibo App- whether such contacts are 'existing registered Goibibo Customers' or not. In case any of the contacts are not registered, the Customer shall have the option of inviting such contacts to use the Goibibo App.
- 3) If upon the Customer's invite, its contact installs the Goibibo App and subsequently makes a transaction on the Goibibo App, such Customer shall earn Rs. 50 goCash Plus in its account to a maximum limit of 500 goCash Plus. All goCash Plus earned via this Offer shall be valid for 90 (Ninety) days.
- 4) Similarly, when Customer sends an invite to its contact for the Offer, the invite/message to Customer's contacts will appear as a SMS/message from AM-GoIBIB or any other Company messaging service.
- 5) The Offer is protected by copyright laws, as well as other intellectual property laws. Company shall retain ownership in and to the Offer and to all related intellectual property rights, including without limitation trademarks, trade names, database rights and patents. You are granted only a limited right to avail certain defined benefits vide the Offer, subject to these terms and conditions.
- 6) Company hereby excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability which may arise from Customer's sending messages/invites to its contacts or other third party, including but not limited to, any action or claim regarding spamming.
- 7) Customer's right to avail the benefits under the Offer shall continue until such time that Company, at its sole discretion and without the obligation of a notice, terminates the Offer. The Customer may terminate these at any time by uninstalling the Goibibo App. These Terms will automatically terminate if Customer fails substantially to comply with them. Upon termination by Customer, or by Company due to Customer's breach of these terms, Customer may not be entitles to any outstanding benefits of the Offer.
- 8) These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the other terms and conditions of the usage of the Goibibo App and/or the Company's website available at https://www.goibibo.com/terms-and-conditions/.