Terms & Conditions
- Discount per transaction is 15%. Maximum Discount is Rs.500 valid on all outstation cab booking & Airport Transfer.
- Use Promo code GO500 Same to avail the discount.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- Only applicable on goCars – private
- Discount per transaction is 15%- Max up to Rs.500 for Outstation Booking & Airport Transfers.
- For any card related claims/issues, the customer shall approach their respective "Issuing Bank". Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims where the card wasn't accepted or the card was showing invalid.
- Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the instant discount offer, as applicable. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the instant discount
- The Customer shall not be entitled for discount in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the ticket, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 2,000/- (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a discount of INR. 50 has been given to the Customer, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 1950. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty as applicable from INR. 1950/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer's account.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the discount amount
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo
- Offer is valid only if the Customer's card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the respective bank before the payment due date
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences
- All of Goibibo ‘s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only
- All other regular Terms and Conditions as listed on Goibibo.com applicable.
What do you get?
How do you get it?
What else do you need to know?
Other Terms and Conditions