- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 BANAGANAPALLY 8h 50m <→ 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 GUNTURAPSRTC-2716SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)406 Fare Details Rs406 - Seater
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 BANAGANAPALLY 8h 40m <→ 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 GUNTURAPSRTC-6653INDRA(A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)506 Fare Details Rs506 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 BANAGANAPALLY 8h 30m <→ 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 GUNTURAPSRTC-6965SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)402 Fare Details Rs402 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Banaganapalli 6h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Chuttugunta circle 04:15 GunturDiwakar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)480 Fare Details Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Banaganapalle to Guntur
How many buses are running between Banaganapalle to Guntur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Banaganapalle to Guntur. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Banaganapalle to Guntur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Banaganapalle to Guntur bus route leaves at 17:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹406.
When does the last bus leaves for Guntur from Banaganapalle?
The last bus for Banaganapalle to Guntur route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹402.
Who are the popular operators on the Banaganapalle to Guntur bus route?
Top operators on the Banaganapalle to Guntur bus route are APSRTC-2716 , APSRTC-6653 , Diwakar Travels and APSRTC-6965 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Banaganapalle to Guntur Bus Offers & Promos
Banaganapalle Guntur Bus Schedule & Info
Banaganapalle Guntur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Banaganapalle
Top Bus routes from Guntur
Top Trains from Guntur
Hotels in Guntur
Popular attractions in Guntur
- Krishna Barrage
Located at a distance of 32 Kms from the Guntur city, Krishna Barrage is a wonderful place to visit which is made on the banks of......
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls
A beautiful destination for tourists, Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Fall is situated on the banks of the River Krishna in.......
- Amareswara Temple
Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh is blessed with numerous Hindu shrines, out of which the Amareswara Temple stands as the most prominent one. The deity of Amareswara, other name of Lord Shiva is worshipped here by devotees who come from different parts of India. The walls of the temple with numerous inscriptions narrating the past of the region promise to leave you astonished with their glory and richness.