- 11:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:50 VYTILLA HUB 3h 30m <→ 15:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:20 PALAKKADKSRTC (Kerala)SUPER FAST (2+3) 3.7/5168 Fare Details Rs168 - Seater
- 20:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:11 Ernakulam 3h 20m <→ 23:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:31 PALAKKADKSRTC (Kerala)A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/51285 Fare Details Rs1285 - Seater
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Ernakulam 3h 10m <→ 00:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:30 PALAKKADKSRTC (Kerala)NON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/51359 Fare Details Rs1359 - Seater
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 VYTILLA HUB 22:25 ANKAMALY 3h 20m <→ 00:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:45 PALAKKADKSRTC (Kerala)NON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/51181 Fare Details Rs1181 - Seater
- 01:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:30 Vaitla 4h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 CHERUTHURUTHY 05:30 Palakkad 05:35 CHANDRANAGARAadithya TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ernakulam to Palakkad
How many buses are running between Ernakulam to Palakkad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ernakulam to Palakkad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ernakulam to Palakkad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ernakulam to Palakkad bus route leaves at 01:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Palakkad from Ernakulam?
The last bus for Ernakulam to Palakkad route leaves at 20:11. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1285.
What are the boarding points for Ernakulam to Palakkad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ernakulam are KSRTC Bus Stand , Vyttila and Others .
What are the dropping points in Palakkad for the Ernakulam Palakkad bus route?
Dropping points in Palakkad for this route is PALAKKAD .
Who are the popular operators on the Ernakulam to Palakkad bus route?
Top operators on the Ernakulam to Palakkad bus route are KSRTC (Kerala) and Aadithya Travels .
Ernakulam to Palakkad Bus Offers & Promos
Ernakulam Palakkad Bus Schedule & Info
Ernakulam Palakkad Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Palakkad
- Kalpathy Temple
Widely known as the Kalpathy Viswanatha Swamy Mandir, it is the oldest Shiva temple in the Palakkad area. The annual Chariot Festival and a gala are....
- Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary
Located on the Western Ghats, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary is an abode to diverse varieties of aquatic fauna which includes the mugger crocodile. There are......
- Palakkad Fort
It was founded in the year 1766 by Haider Ali and is also known as Tipu's Fort. It is known for its marvelous architecture that......
- Malampuzha Gardens
A major tourist attraction of Nelliyampathy, Malampuzha Gardens is famous for its children’s park with a toy train, an aquarium and a mini zoo. It is......