- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Razam 12h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Guntur Padmaja Petrol BunkNani Sai Krishna TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Razam 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Guntur Bus StandSri Venkataramana TravelsA/C Seater (2+2) 3.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rajam 19:20 Cheepurupalli 19:30 Garividi 20:00 Nellimarla 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Guntur Bus StandYamani TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Razam 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Guntur Padmaja Petrol BunkNani Sai Krishna TravelsA/C CLASSY (2+2) 2.4/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Rajam 19:50 Cheepurupalli 20:00 Garividi 20:30 Nellimarla 11h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Guntur Bus StandYamani TravelsA/C Platinum Class (2+2) 4.4/5819 Fare Details Rs819 - Seater
Rs840 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Rajam to Guntur
How many buses are running between Rajam to Guntur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Rajam to Guntur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Rajam to Guntur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajam to Guntur bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Guntur from Rajam?
The last bus for Rajam to Guntur route leaves at 18:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajam to Guntur bus route?
Top operators on the Rajam to Guntur bus route are Yamani Travels , Nani Sai Krishna Travels , KMBT Travels and Sri Venkataramana Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajam to Guntur Bus Offers & Promos
Rajam Guntur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Rajam
Top Bus routes from Guntur
Top Trains from Guntur
Hotels in Guntur
Popular attractions in Guntur
- Krishna Barrage
Located at a distance of 32 Kms from the Guntur city, Krishna Barrage is a wonderful place to visit which is made on the banks of......
- Amareswara Temple
Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh is blessed with numerous Hindu shrines, out of which the Amareswara Temple stands as the most prominent one. The deity of Amareswara, other name of Lord Shiva is worshipped here by devotees who come from different parts of India. The walls of the temple with numerous inscriptions narrating the past of the region promise to leave you astonished with their glory and richness.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls
A beautiful destination for tourists, Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Fall is situated on the banks of the River Krishna in.......