- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Razam 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Guntur Bus StandSri Venkataramana TravelsA/C Seater (2+2) 3.5/5499 Fare Details Rs499 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 RAZAM 11h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 RTC BUSSTANDSri Karthikeya TravelsA/C Seater (2+2) 3.6/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
Rs550 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Rajam 19:20 Cheepurupalli 19:30 Garividi 20:00 Nellimarla 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Guntur Bus Stand 06:15 Brindavan GardenYamani TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
Rs500 - Seater
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 RAJAM 11h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 GUNTUR KAKANI ROAD 06:45 RTC BUS STANDSvkdt travelsA/c Seater (2+2) 4.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
Rs500 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Rajam to Guntur
How many buses are running between Rajam to Guntur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Rajam to Guntur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajam to Guntur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹530 for AC Volvo on Rajam to Guntur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajam Guntur bus route?
and 39 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajam to Guntur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajam to Guntur bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Guntur from Rajam?
The last bus for Rajam to Guntur route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajam to Guntur bus route?
Top operators on the Rajam to Guntur bus route are Nani's sai krishna travels , Sri Karthikeya Travels , Svkdt travels and Yamani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajam to Guntur Bus Offers & Promos
Rajam Guntur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Rajam
Top Bus routes from Guntur
Top Trains from Guntur
Hotels in Guntur
Popular attractions in Guntur
A religious destination, Amaravathi is one of the famous attractions of this area which is situated at a distance of 33 Kms from the Guntur. This place was.....
- Krishna Barrage
Located at a distance of 32 Kms from the Guntur city, Krishna Barrage is a wonderful place to visit which is made on the banks of......
- Amareswara Temple
Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh is blessed with numerous Hindu shrines, out of which the Amareswara Temple stands as the most prominent one. The deity of Amareswara, other name of Lord Shiva is worshipped here by devotees who come from different parts of India. The walls of the temple with numerous inscriptions narrating the past of the region promise to leave you astonished with their glory and richness.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls
A beautiful destination for tourists, Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Fall is situated on the banks of the River Krishna in.......