- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 09460803552 9h 14m → 03:44 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:44 Gurgaon 03:44 Honda Circle 03:44 IFFCO ChowkRaj Laxmi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 By pass nasirabad 7h 0m → 04:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Gurgaon 04:10 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Gumar hotel, nasiranad 9h 10m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Gurgaon 07:30 IFFCO Chowk 07:30 Honda CircleVishwakarma Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 N.h.79 kota road by pass - nasirabad: 9314562109 6h 50m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Honda CircleShri Rishabh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Nasirabad 7h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 GurgaonEagle Falcon BusVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)3690 Fare Details Rs3690 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nasirabad to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Nasirabad to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nasirabad to Gurgaon. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1260 for AC Volvo on Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nasirabad Gurgaon bus route?
and 61 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Nasirabad?
The last bus for Nasirabad to Gurgaon route leaves at 22:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Nasirabad to Gurgaon bus route are Raj Laxmi Travels , Eagle Falcon Bus , Vijay Tour and Travels and Vishwakarma Tour and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nasirabad to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Nasirabad Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Nasirabad Gurgaon Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nasirabad
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Nasirabad
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary
The Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary is another destination where travelers love to visit to watch the variety of ...........
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.