- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 5h 45m → 23:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:15 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 5h 30m → 00:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:10 Gurgaon 00:10 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 5h 20m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 Gurgaon 01:50 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5578 Fare Details Rs578 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs788 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs998 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 4h 45m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Gurgaon 02:30 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ambala to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Ambala to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ambala to Gurgaon. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 945 on Ambala to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ambala Gurgaon bus route?
63 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ambala to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ambala to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Ambala?
The last bus for Ambala to Gurgaon route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route is Vijay Tour and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ambala to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Ambala Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Ambala Gurgaon Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ambala
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Ambala
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary
The Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary is another destination where travelers love to visit to watch the variety of ...........
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Sohna Lake
Sohna Lake is another amazing destination that catches the attention of traveller. The town derives its name from .....