- 06:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:45 Ambala cantt 5h 50m → 12:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:25 IFFCO Chowk 12:35 Rajiv chowk gurgaonApex Chandra TravelsVolvo A/C Seater (2+2)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Seater
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 5h 55m → 23:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:55 IFFCO Chowk 23:55 GurgaonVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 5h 20m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 IFFCO Chowk 01:50 GurgaonVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)473 Fare Details Rs473 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Neelkanth hotel near by bus stand 4h 35m → 02:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 IFFCO Chowk 02:20 GurgaonVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ambala to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Ambala to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ambala to Gurgaon.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Ambala to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ambala Gurgaon bus route?
and 81 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ambala to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ambala to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 06:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Ambala?
The last bus for Ambala to Gurgaon route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Ambala to Gurgaon bus route are Vijay Tour and Travels and Apex Chandra Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ambala to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Ambala Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Ambala Gurgaon Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ambala
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Ambala
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary
The Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary is another destination where travelers love to visit to watch the variety of ...........
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.