- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 KOZHIKODE 6h 0m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 aleppeyAadithya TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Calicut 21:30 Ramanatukara 21:45 Calicut University 21:55 Chelari 22:05 Kolapram 22:15 Kakkad 22:25 Kottakkal 22:45 Kuttipuram 22:55 Edapal 5h 0m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 AlleppyA1 TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Calicut 6h 0m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 AlapuzhaANM TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+2)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Kozhikode 22:00 Ramanattukara 22:15 Changuvetty 5h 30m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Cherthala 03:00 AlappuzhaPunchiry Travels and HolidaysVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KOZHIKODE 4h 45m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 aleppeyAadithya TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/51102 Fare Details Rs1102 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kozhikode to Alapuzha
How many buses are running between Kozhikode to Alapuzha on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kozhikode to Alapuzha. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 750 on Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kozhikode Alapuzha bus route?
37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹577.
When does the last bus leaves for Alapuzha from Kozhikode?
The last bus for Kozhikode to Alapuzha route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
What are the boarding points for Kozhikode to Alapuzha Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kozhikode are Kottakkal , Ramanattukara , Kozhikode , Edapal and Changuvetty .
What are the dropping points in Alapuzha for the Kozhikode Alapuzha bus route?
Dropping points in Alapuzha for this route are Alleppy , Alappuzha and Cherthala .
Who are the popular operators on the Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus route?
Top operators on the Kozhikode to Alapuzha bus route are Aadithya Travels , A1 Travels , ANM Travels and Punchiry Travels and Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kozhikode to Alapuzha Bus Offers & Promos
Kozhikode Alapuzha Bus Schedule & Info
Kozhikode Alapuzha Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Alapuzha
Popular attractions in Alapuzha
- Alleppey Beach
Not only a mere houseboat cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey, but also a lone walk along the palm fringed beach will take you to a world of ethereal beauty, solace and sheer romance. Allepey Beach in Kerala is the most sought after destination by domestic and international tourists alike because of its pristine scenery, quaint charm and unique mix of sea and backwaters...
- The Sri Krishna Temple
The Sri Krishna Temple is located at Ambalapuzha, the temple is just 14 km away from Alleppey. It is one of the...
- Krishnapuram Palace
Krishnapuram Palace is one of the most captivating attractions of the region. It was built by the Travancore king, Marthanda Varma, in the 18th century. It is a...
Pathiramanal is a striking small island on the Vembanad Lake only reachable by means of a boat. It is set...