- 14:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:35 Palakkad01 4h 25m → 19:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:00 DindugalSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 PALAKKAD 7h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:30 DINDIGULSPICE KERALA HOLIDAYS ONE SIDEA/C Seater push back (2+2)1048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Seater
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Palakkad01 4h 15m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 DindugalSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Palakkad01 4h 10m → 04:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 DindugalSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Palakkad01 4h 25m → 04:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 DindugalSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palakkad to Dindigul
How many buses are running between Palakkad to Dindigul on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Palakkad to Dindigul. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Palakkad to Dindigul bus route?
The minimum fare for on Palakkad to Dindigul bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Palakkad Dindigul bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Palakkad to Dindigul bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palakkad to Dindigul bus route leaves at 14:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Dindigul from Palakkad?
The last bus for Palakkad to Dindigul route leaves at 14:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Palakkad to Dindigul bus route?
Top operators on the Palakkad to Dindigul bus route are SPS Travels India and SPICE KERALA HOLIDAYS ONE SIDE .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palakkad to Dindigul Bus Offers & Promos
Palakkad Dindigul Bus Schedule & Info
Palakkad Dindigul Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palakkad
Top Bus routes from Dindigul
Top Trains from Palakkad
Top Trains from Dindigul
Hotels in Dindigul
Popular attractions in Dindigul
- Berijam Lake
A road trip from Chennai will take you kilometres away from the hustle bustle of a city life to a hidden scenic freshwater reservoir called Berijam Lake, situated in the upper Palani Hills of Kodaikanal. The calm scenic waters of the lake, adjoining greenery and towering hills made it a must visit destination in Kodaikanal over the years.
- Bear Shola Falls
Bear Shola falls is counted among such attractions in Kodaikanal, which are visited by a large number of tourists every year. The gorgeous fall got its name because bears used to.......
- Dindigul Fort
Overlooking a valley, Dindigul is a city in Tamil Nadu, located about 400 km away from Chennai. The city is home to Dindigul Fort, which is believed to be first built by the Nayakas of Madurai, in order to defend their country from the invading Mysore army. Later, it was rebuilt by Haider Ali and finally was captured by the British in 1790, who garrisoned it till 1860. Presently, the fort is maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- Dindigul Hill
The famous attraction of this hill is the flower which blooms in every 12 years and is known as the Kurunji flower.