- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Palnadu bus stand 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Lankelapalem 05:20 Gajuwaka 05:25 NAD Junction 05:40 Seethampeta 05:45 RTC Complex 05:35 Gurudwara 05:30 Akkayapalem 05:15 KurmanipalemNani's sai krishna travelsA/C CLASSY-2 (2+2) 3.6/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater
Rs550 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Narasaraopet 10h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 VisakhapatnamNani's sai krishna travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 2.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
Rs450 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Palnadu bus stand 20:30 Narasaraopeta 20:45 Narsaraopet 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Madhurawada 04:45 Gajuwaka 05:00 Steel Plant 05:15 NAD Junction 05:35 Gurudwara 05:30 Birla Centre 06:00 R T C Complex 05:10 AkkayapalemVBR TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 NARSARAO PET 9h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 RTC COMPLEX VISAKAHPATNAMSvkdt travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 PALNADU BUSTAND 9h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Rama Talkies 06:30 GurudwarYamani TravelsA/C Platinum Class (2+2) 3.0/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater
Rs577 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Palnadu bus stand 21:30 Narasaraopeta 21:45 Narsaraopet 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Madhurawada 05:30 Gajuwaka 05:15 Steel Plant 05:45 NAD Junction 05:55 Gurudwara 05:50 Birla Centre 06:00 R T C Complex 05:20 Kurmanipalem 05:50 AkkayapalemVBR TravelsIsuzu A/C (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam
How many buses are running between Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹400, AC bus is ₹525, Sleeper bus is ₹525 on Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Narsaraopet Visakhapatnam bus route?
32 seats for Non AC, 181 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹530.
When does the last bus leaves for Visakhapatnam from Narsaraopet?
The last bus for Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route?
Top operators on the Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route are Nani's sai krishna travels , VBR Travels , Svkdt travels and Yamani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Narsaraopet to Visakhapatnam Bus Offers & Promos
Narsaraopet Visakhapatnam Bus Schedule & Info
Narsaraopet Visakhapatnam Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Narsaraopet
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Popular attractions in Visakhapatnam
- Matsyadarshini Aquarium
Matsyadarshini Aquarium is a beautiful spot has 20 medium to hefty tanks which display the fresh and salt water fishes along with .......
- Kondakarla Ava Beach
Green coconut trees, grainy white sands, lush green vegetation and undulating hills define Kondakarla Ava Beach of Vishakhapatnam. Cradled in the foothills of Eastern Ghats, this beach is a perfect getaway for weekenders as well as tourists of Vishakhapatnam. While greenery can be experienced best in Kondakarla Ava Beach, serenity can also be felt utmost over here. The leaves of elevated coconut trees move continuously to spread cool sea breeze and embrace weary travellers with freshness.
- Rushikonda Beach
Rushikonda Beach is an exquisite beach in Vishakhpatnam is worth visiting. Its blonde sands and huge extend of water is ........
- Dolphin's Nose
Dolphin’s Nose is a small hill and is named so beacuse of its natural formation that resembles the shape of a dolphin. On the edge of this hill is a Light House, which is a popular tourist attraction as well. It offers a spectacular view of the Bay of Bengal and Vizag city.