- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rathore travels gugra ghati.0145-2425163, 9261300300 11h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Sukharia circle 05:15 Koda Chowk 05:15 Sri ganganagarRathore Travels MadhoNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 1.5/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Sangam Gehlot Travels 9413646750 10h 35m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 GanganagarShrinath Nandu TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1105 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Bus stand 22:40 Rathore travels gugra ghati.0145-2425163, 9261300300 22:54 Mittal hospital circle 9h 25m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Sri ganganagar 08:00 Shiv chowk 08:15 Sukharia circle 08:25 Bus stand 08:30 Koda ChowkRathore Travels MadhoA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Parbatpura circle, kalpana travels pvt ltd 9h 35m → 09:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:05 Sri ganganagarKalpana TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1102 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar
How many buses are running between Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Sri Ganganagar from Ajmer?
The last bus for Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
What are the boarding points for Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ajmer are Parbatpura circle, kalpana travels pvt ltd , Rathore travels gugra ghati.0145 , Bus stand , Mittal hospital circle and Sangam Gehlot Travels 9413646750 .
What are the dropping points in Sri Ganganagar for the Ajmer Sri Ganganagar bus route?
Dropping points in Sri Ganganagar for this route are Shiv chowk , Koda Chowk , Sri ganganagar , Sukharia circle and Bus stand .
Who are the popular operators on the Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar bus route?
Top operators on the Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar bus route are Rathore Travels Madho , Shrinath Nandu Travels and Kalpana Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ajmer to Sri Ganganagar Bus Offers & Promos
Ajmer Sri Ganganagar Bus Schedule & Info
Ajmer Sri Ganganagar Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Sri Ganganagar
- Gauri Shankar Temple
Gauri Shankar Temple in Sri Ganganagar is a Hindu religious attraction where tourists and devotees visit in equal number throughout the year.
- Gurudwara Sri Budda Johar Shahab
One of the best tourist attractions in Rajasthan, the Budhha Johad Sahib gurudwara is located
75 km away to the south-west of Ganganagar city. An important religious shrine of the Sikhs, this is the place where the two brothers, Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh brought the head of Massa Rangarh (guilty of sacrilege of the Amritsar’s Golden Temple) and hung it on a tree on August 11 in the year 1740.
- Balaji Dham
Devoted to Sri Balaji, the Balaji Dham temple is located on the Hanumangarh road, near the Ridhi Sidhi Enclave. Surrounded by numerous other temples, it boasts of glittering and eye-catching interiors...
- Hindumalkot Border
Located in the town of Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan lies another frontier between India and Pakistan, the Hindumalkot Border which has been named after the Diwan of Bikaner.