- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 ANJAR 7h 20m <→ 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 GANDHINAGARGSRTCSLEEPER291 Fare Details Rs291 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 ANJAR 7h 20m <→ 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 GANDHINAGARGSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+1)211 Fare Details Rs211 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 ANJAR 7h 45m <→ 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 GANDHINAGARGSRTCA/C Sleeper (2+1)555 Fare Details Rs555 - Sleeper
- 11:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:00 Main Office Sahjanand Travels .Chitrakut circle,9825474770, 9825801354 7h 30m → 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 Sahjanand Travels, GH/6,Sector-28,Nr.Corporation BankShree Sahjanand TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Satellite,Opp S.T bus Stand, Anjar 22:30 Main Office Sahjanand Travels .Chitrakut circle,9825474770, 9825801354 8h 10m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Sahjanand Travels, GH/6,Sector-28,Nr.Corporation Bank 06:40 Apollo Hospital Entry,Nr.Narayani Hotal, (Vishranti-Bhuvan) Gandhinager 06:40 Koba Circle,Gandhinagar, 9825801354 06:40 Pratik Mall, Sahjanand Travels Kudasan 9825801354Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Satellite Anjar-Opp.Bus Stand 22:45 Kanaiya Travels, Ganga naka 7h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Gandhinagar CH 2 06:30 GH/6,Sector-28,Nr.Corporation Bank 9825804762 06:30 CH/3, Bus Stand 06:30 CH/0, Bus Stand 06:30 Swaminarayandham Gate, KudasanShree swaminarayan travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 MAIN OFFICE,H.K TRAVELS,CHITRAKUT CIRCLE 8h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Shree Sai Travels sector - 20 - 9033078586 07:00 raksha shakti circle gandhinagarH.k. travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Chitrakut Circle Near Kargo Motors, Anjar 9h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Sabar Travels Sector No. 20Patel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anjar to Gandhinagar
How many buses are running between Anjar to Gandhinagar on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Anjar to Gandhinagar. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Anjar to Gandhinagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anjar to Gandhinagar bus route leaves at 11:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Gandhinagar from Anjar?
The last bus for Anjar to Gandhinagar route leaves at 11:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Anjar to Gandhinagar bus route?
Top operators on the Anjar to Gandhinagar bus route are GSRTC , Shree Sahjanand Travels , Shree swaminarayan travels and H.k. travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anjar to Gandhinagar Bus Offers & Promos
Anjar Gandhinagar Bus Schedule & Info
Anjar Gandhinagar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anjar
Top Bus routes from Gandhinagar
Hotels in Gandhinagar
Popular attractions in Gandhinagar
- Sabarmati Ashram
A historic place for visitors, Sabarmati Ashram is located on the banks of the River Sabarmati and also known as 'Satyagraha ashram'. It is 23 Kms from the city. Gandhiji charkha......
- Akhshardham Temple
A very renowned place of Gujarat, Akhshardham temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan and is one of the well known religious temples in Gandhinagar. It is said that this temple was built by......
- The Adalaj Step well
A lovely tourist destination, Adalaj Step well is located at distance of 15 Kms from Gandhinagar on the National Highway and is also known as Adalaj Vav. It is an ideal place to spend holidays and is......
- Children's Park
Apart from historical sites and medieval buildings, Gujarat is decorated with serene lakes and colourful parks that pull in people off all age groups. One such landscape designed by short green bushes, lined by tall trees, dotted by colorful flowers and equipped with joy rides is the Children's Park at Gandhinagar. A beautiful lake and mini train service in the park are added attractions for kids and adults alike. Amidst the superfluous greenery one also gets a chance to spot colourful birds and enjoy their sweet pleasant humming.