- 21:23 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:23 Avinasi 6h 52m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kanchipuram ByepassAlpha TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Karumathampatti 21:50 Avinashi 6h 40m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 KanchipuramBSP BusNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Avinashi 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kanchipuram 05:40 Meenakshi HospitalMVA TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Avinashi 22:50 Vijayamangalam Toll Plaza 6h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Kanchipuram ByepassGarudalaya ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Opp.New Busstand 6h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KanchipuramNarayanamoorthy Travels ChennaiLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Avinashi 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kanchipuram ByepassA1 Arthi TransportsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Avinashi 6h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kanchipuram BypassCity TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 AVINASHI 5h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KanchipuramBharathi TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5733 Fare Details Rs733 - Sleeper
Rs838 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Avinashi to Kanchipuram
How many buses are running between Avinashi to Kanchipuram on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Avinashi to Kanchipuram. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 733 on Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Avinashi Kanchipuram bus route?
27 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus route leaves at 21:23. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹577.
When does the last bus leaves for Kanchipuram from Avinashi?
The last bus for Avinashi to Kanchipuram route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹787.
What are the boarding points for Avinashi to Kanchipuram Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Avinashi are Karumathampatti , Opp.New Busstand , Vijayamangalam Toll Plaza , Avinashi and AVINASHI .
What are the dropping points in Kanchipuram for the Avinashi Kanchipuram bus route?
Dropping points in Kanchipuram for this route are karthikayan theater , Kanchipuram Bypass , Kanchipuram Byepass , Kanchipuram and Meenakshi Hospital .
Who are the popular operators on the Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus route?
Top operators on the Avinashi to Kanchipuram bus route are Alpha Travels , BSP Bus , MVA Travels and Garudalaya Express .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Avinashi to Kanchipuram Bus Offers & Promos
Avinashi Kanchipuram Bus Schedule & Info
Avinashi Kanchipuram Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Kanchipuram
- Kailasanathar Temple
The Kailasanathar Temple in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu happens to be the oldest building in the city, built from 685-705 AD, under the reign of Pallava Dynasty.
- Vaikunda Perumal Temple
The Pallava king, Nadivarman II had contributed to the formation of Kanchipuram temple in the 7th century. Lord Vishnu is mainly.....
- Kanchi Kamakshi Temple
Deep down south, India is wrapped with an amazing spiritual flavour. This entire region houses a good number of religious sites with long histories and legends associated with them. The town of Kanchipuram is one of the seven sacred cities in India. It is most popular for its silk sarees and ancient temples namely the Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambaranthar Temple, Sri Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Sri Ulagalanda Perumal Temple, Sri Kumarakottam Temple, Sri Kailasanathar Temple and Sri Kachapeswarar Temple, among several others.
- Ekambaranatha Temple
The richness and exquisiteness of Tamil art and culture are accepted and appreciated by millions of art lovers from round the world. Each and every town in Tamil Nadu is blessed with skilled craftsmen and handicraft centres. Added to artistic skills of locals, religious beliefs and tolerance is strongly attached with Tamil lifestyle and traditions. Temples in South India are after all known for their majestic architecture, rich outlook and practice of thousand years old customs. Kanchipuram is one such city in Tamil Nadu whose traditional hand- weaved silk sarees are famous across the world. Kachipuram's temples are also explicit examples of South Indian temple art and architecture whose brilliance and magnificence cannot be compared to anything in the world.