- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More01:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:45 Delhi highway 1h 50m → 03:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:35 Honda Circle 03:35 IFFCO Chowk 03:35 Rajiv chowk gurgaonSamrat TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs599 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Kailash hospital(Behror) 2h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Gurgaon (Haryana)Rajlaxmi Travel AgencyNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More05:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:25 Bye pass behror,8800601200,8800335100/9214322205 1h 55m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More07:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:55 Bye pass behror,8800601200,8800335100/9214322205 1h 55m → 09:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 Behror 9982518888,9783518888 9982518888,9783518888 2h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Iffco Chowk Bus Stand 9982518888,9783518888Shri Ganesh TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater /Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Behror 2h 0m → 01:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:40 Gurugram bypassM R TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bahroad to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Bahroad to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bahroad to Gurgaon. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bahroad to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 630 on Bahroad to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bahroad Gurgaon bus route?
87 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bahroad to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bahroad to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 01:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Bahroad?
The last bus for Bahroad to Gurgaon route leaves at 09:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹420.
What are the boarding points for Bahroad to Gurgaon Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Bahroad are Behror 9982518888,9783518888 9982518888,9783518888 , Behror and Bye pass behror,8800601200,8800335100/9214322205 .
What are the dropping points in Gurgaon for the Bahroad Gurgaon bus route?
Dropping points in Gurgaon for this route are Gurugram bypass , Gurgaon and Iffco Chowk Bus Stand 9982518888,9783518888 .
Who are the popular operators on the Bahroad to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Bahroad to Gurgaon bus route are Gujarat travels , Samrat Travels , Rajlaxmi Travel Agency and Shri Ganesh Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bahroad to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Bahroad Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Bahroad Gurgaon Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Sohna Lake
Sohna Lake is another amazing destination that catches the attention of traveller. The town derives its name from .....
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......