- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kalasipalayam 19:00 Madiwala 19:30 Electronic city Tollgate 19:40 Bomsandra 20:00 Hosur 12h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 RameshwaramRoyal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kalasipalyam 18:45 Wilsongarden 19:00 Madiwala 19:30 Bommsandra SRS Travels 12h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 RameshwaramSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kalasipalyam 19:30 Wilsongarden 19:45 Madiwala 20:00 BommanahalliS R S Travels 20:15 Bommsandra SRS Travels 12h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 RameshwaramSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5989 Fare Details Rs989 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 20:30 MADIWALA(KPN) 20:45 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 21:00 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 RameshwaramK.P.NMercedes Benz A/C Sleeper(2+1) 3.1/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 21:00 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 21:15 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 21:30 ATTIBELE TOLL GATE 11h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 RameshwaramK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/51029 Fare Details Rs1029 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Rameshwaram
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Rameshwaram on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bangalore to Rameshwaram.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1029 for AC Volvo on Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Rameshwaram bus route?
and 36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Rameshwaram from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Rameshwaram route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1029.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Rameshwaram bus route are K.P.N , SRS Travels and Royal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore Rameshwaram Bus Services
Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka is a foodies paradise as it offers a wide variety of restaurants which serve mouth-watering North Indian, South Indian, Chinese and Western cuisines. It is also known for its beautiful gardens, gentle climate, well-maintained public parks and vibrant nightlife. Rameshwaram, is a beautiful town in the Ramanathapuram district of Tamil Nadu and is located on Pamban Island. It is one of the holiest places of India and is also a part of the Char Dham pilgrimage. The economy of the town is based on two industries namely tourism and fishery. Bangalore and Rameshwaram are located at a distance of 601 km from each other via NH-7 and NH-49, which can be covered easily by boarding buses from Bangalore to Rameshwaram.
Presently, limited number of buses are available on Bangalore to Rameshwaram route under two bus operators namely K.P.N. and SRS Travels. Passengers can choose from coaches like Non A/C Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper. The travel time ranges between minimum 11h 45m and maximum 12h 0m, depending on various factors like road condition, traffic condition, route taken by bus etc. Visit Goibibo's online bus booking page to avail maximum discounts on bus tickets and to get details on bus timings, operators, fares and cancellation policies.
The first bus departs for Rameshwaram at around 18:30 p.m. and the last bus departs at 20:00 p.m. As there are 5 different boarding points of Bangalore to Rameshwaram, passengers should click on Goibibos online bus ticket booking page to locate their nearest place. Before leaving Bangalore, dont forget to visit its fabulous tourist attractions like Cubbon Park, Mayo Hall, Kempegowda Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium and Nandi Hills. During your stay in Rameshwaram, try to explore its popular attractions such as Ramanathaswamy Temple, Dhanushkodi Beach, Adams Bridge, Sea World Aquarium etc.
Bangalore to Rameshwaram Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Rameshwaram Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Rameshwaram Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Rameshwaram
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Rameshwaram
Popular attractions in Rameshwaram
- Dhanushkodi Temple
As we travel across India's diverse geography, we pause 1001 times either by going speechless with its colorful and varied topography or simply to praise the immaculate creations of man. Apart from ravishing scenery and brick masterpieces, several traditional and religious practices have painted the picture of a culturally rich India. South India is one piece of land where gods and goddesses form an intricate part of man's life. Its foregone era symbolized by pujas, rituals and traditional practices has been beautifully restored by the present generation. A pilgrimage trip to Dhanushkodi Temple, Dhanushkodi gives a deeper insight into South India's legendary stories and belief in Hindu gods.
- Kothandaramaswamy Temple
Nestled on the southernmost tip of the country, Kothandaramaswamy temple has gone through with some critical times in the past. During the cyclone, the temple.....
- Jada Tirtham
It is a famous temple of the city which has great historical backdrop. Though the temple is small but.....
It is one of the major Rameshwaram attractions. Many devotees come here to worship the lord as well as to take bath in......