- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Bodi 10h 10m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Maduranthagam 04:45 Chengalpat 04:50 Singaperumal Koil 04:55 Maraimalainagar 05:00 Vandaloor 05:05 Perungalathur Bus Stop 05:10 Tambaram Hindu 05:15 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:20 Guindy 05:25 ashok pillar 05:30 Vadapalani 05:35 KoyambeduSri Krishna TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (2+1) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Bodi 10h 20m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Perungalathur Bus Stop 07:00 KoyambeduSri Krishna TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper Luxury (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Bodi 9h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Chengalpat 04:45 MAHENDRA CITY 04:50 Maraimalainagar 04:55 Singaperumal Koil 05:00 SRM COLLEGE 05:05 Guduvanchery busstop 05:10 Urappakkam 05:15 Vandaloor 05:20 Perungalathur Bus Stop 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:40 Airport 05:45 Guindy 05:55 ashok pillar 06:00 Vadapalani 06:05 Koyambedu 06:15 Koyambedu 06:30 Choolaimedu 06:45 EgmoreSri Krishna TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bodi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Bodi to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Bodi to Chennai.
When does the first Bodi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bodi to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Bodi?
The last bus for Bodi to Chennai route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Bodi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Bodi to Chennai bus route are Sri Krishna Travels and Sri Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bodi to Chennai Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Bodi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Bodi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.