- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Kudukkimotta 21:12 Kanhirode, 21:12 Kamal Peedika 21:15 Koodali 21:20 Chalode 21:25 Panayathamparamba 21:28 Muzhappala 21:30 Chakkarakal Near Gulf Star travels- 21:40 Anjarakandy bus stop 7h 53m → 05:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:13 Madivala 05:13 Kalasipalyam 05:30 Marathahalli 05:30 Bommana Halli 05:40 Tippasandra 05:45 Yashwanthapur 05:45 ElectronicCity 05:50 Mathikere 05:59 Jalahalli Cross 1Arya TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.6/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chalode Bus Stand 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalasipalyam 05:30 Madivala 05:45 HAL 06:00 MarathahalliAshoka Tours and TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chalode 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:00 SATELITE BUS STAND 06:00 ThippasandraKalpaka TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chalode 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:00 SATELITE BUS STAND 05:30 Kalasipalayam 06:00 ThippasandraKalpaka TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Chalode Bus Stand 7h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalasipalayam Bus StandGolden TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper KingSize Family (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chalode to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Chalode to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chalode to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Chalode to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chalode to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹730.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Chalode?
The last bus for Chalode to Bangalore route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
What are the boarding points for Chalode to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Chalode are Panayathamparamba , Kamal Peedika , Chalode , Chalode and Chalode Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Chalode Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Mathikere , Electronic City , Yeshwantpur , Madiwala and Jalahalli .
Who are the popular operators on the Chalode to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Chalode to Bangalore bus route are Kalpaka Travels , Arya Travels , Ashoka Tours and Travels and Golden Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chalode to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Chalode Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...