- 15:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:29 Dhoraji (By Pass) 2h 1m → 17:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:30 Indira Circle ( Shre Ramkrupa Travels) 17:45 Greenland Chokdi RajkotShree Ramkrupa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Dhoraji (By Pass) 1h 45m → 19:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:15 Krishna Park ChokdiShree Ramkrupa TravelsA/C Seater (2+2)170 Fare Details Rs170 - Seater
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Dhoraji (By Pass) 3h 1m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Ram Dwar - Gondal By PassShree Ramkrupa TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)220 Fare Details Rs220 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs250 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dhoraji to Rajkot
How many buses are running between Dhoraji to Rajkot on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Dhoraji to Rajkot. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Dhoraji to Rajkot bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dhoraji to Rajkot bus route leaves at 15:29. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹250.
When does the last bus leaves for Rajkot from Dhoraji?
The last bus for Dhoraji to Rajkot route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹170.
Who are the popular operators on the Dhoraji to Rajkot bus route?
Top operators on the Dhoraji to Rajkot bus route is Shree Ramkrupa Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dhoraji to Rajkot Bus Offers & Promos
Dhoraji Rajkot Bus Schedule & Info
Dhoraji Rajkot Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dhoraji
Top Bus routes from Rajkot
Top Trains from Rajkot
Hotels in Rajkot
Popular attractions in Rajkot
- Shri Swami Narayan Temple
The temple is just 2 Kms away from the Tithal beach and is famous for the massive structure that overlooks.......
- Watson Museum and Library
One of the major tourist attractions is watson museum and library in Rajkot City which is located in the Jubilee Gardens. It is one of the......
- Rashtriya Shala
Rashtriya Shala is another one of the prime attractions in the Rajkot city which was built during the period of Non-Violent Movement to......
- Lady Wilson Museum
The Museum was constructed by then King, Shri Vijay Dev. It took nearly 7 years to complete the museum and the process of......