- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dinara(By pass bridge) 8h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Teen imli squareMSK TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dinara 10h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Vijay nagar 07:25 Bengali Square 07:35 Saajan nagar near teen imliRai Bus Service Ashok Travels JhansiNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 By pass road dinara 9h 55m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Vijay nagar 06:35 Khajrana square 06:40 Bengali Square 06:45 Pipliyahana Square 06:55 Dhakkan Wala KuaAshok Travels GwaliorNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5589 Fare Details Rs589 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dinara 10h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Saajan nagar near teen imli 06:45 Bengali Square 06:45 Vijay nagarRai Bus Service Ashok Travels JhansiNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:34 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:34 By pass road dinara 9h 8m → 06:42 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:42 Dhakkan wala kuwa surya hotel 06:42 Vijay nagarAshok Travels GwaliorA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5643 Fare Details Rs643 - Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Dinara 9h 0m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Radisson hotel square 07:00 Bengali Square 07:10 Saajan nagar near teen imliRai Bus Service Ashok Travels JhansiNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Dinara 8h 25m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Radisson hotel square 07:05 Bengali Square 07:15 Saajan nagar near teen imliRai Bus Service Ashok Travels JhansiBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dinara to Indore
How many buses are running between Dinara to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Dinara to Indore. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dinara to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dinara to Indore bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹787.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Dinara?
The last bus for Dinara to Indore route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
What are the boarding points for Dinara to Indore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dinara are Dinara(By pass bridge) , By pass road dinara and Dinara .
What are the dropping points in Indore for the Dinara Indore bus route?
Dropping points in Indore for this route are Teen Imli Square , Vijay Nagar , Dakkanvala Kuwa , Bengali Square and Pipliyahan Square .
Who are the popular operators on the Dinara to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Dinara to Indore bus route are Rai Bus Service Ashok Travels Jhansi , Ashok Travels Gwalior and MSK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dinara to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Dinara Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.