- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 KAKINADA 14:05 J P BRIDGE-KKD 18h 30m <→ 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 BNG KEMPEGOWDA BS TERMINAL 1APSRTC-2635NIGHT RIDER (SEATER CUM SLEEPER) 3.3/51531 Fare Details Rs1531 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 KAKINADA 15:35 SARPAVARAM JUNCTION-KKD 15:38 APSP-KKD 18h 45m <→ 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 BNG KEMPEGOWDA BS TERMINAL 1APSRTC-2637AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle) 3.3/51908 Fare Details Rs1908 - Seater
- Get 15.0 % Extra OFF More15:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:40 Nagamalli Thota Junction 15:45 JNTU 15:50 sarpavaram Junction 16:00 Achampet Junction 16h 20m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Mulbagal 08:00 Kolar 08:30 Hosakote 08:40 K R Puram 08:45 ITI Gate 08:50 Tin Factory 09:00 Mahadevpura 09:10 Marthalli 09:15 Marthahalli Multiplex 09:25 Bellandur 09:30 Sarjapur Signal 09:35 HSR Layout 09:45 Silk Board JunctionV Kaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/52176 Fare Details Rs2176 - Sleeper
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:10 JNTU 16:15 SARPAVARAM JUNCTION 16:20 APSP 16:25 ACHAMPETA JUNCTION 16h 40m → 08:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Hoskote 08:10 K.R Puram 08:20 Mahadevapura 08:25 Marathahalli 08:30 Bellandur 08:35 Agara 08:40 Hsr Layout 08:55 Silk BoardBig BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51869 Fare Details Rs1869 - Sleeper
Rs1968 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kakinada to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kakinada to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kakinada to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kakinada to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1908 on Kakinada to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kakinada Bangalore bus route?
67 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kakinada to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kakinada to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1531.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kakinada?
The last bus for Kakinada to Bangalore route leaves at 15:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1908.
What are the boarding points for Kakinada to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kakinada are Bhanugudi Junction , JNTU , Achampeta , Others and Jp Bridge .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Kakinada Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Silk Board , HSR Layout , Mulbagal , Marathahalli and KR Puram .
Who are the popular operators on the Kakinada to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kakinada to Bangalore bus route are APSRTC-2635 , APSRTC-2637 , V Kaveri Travels and Big Bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kakinada to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kakinada Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kakinada Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...