- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Block Jn Kuravilangad (Pickup Van/Bus) 10h 45m → 23:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:40 Electronic City 23:42 Silk Board 23:44 Madiwala Alhind Travels 00:15 Tin Factory (Pickup Van/Bus) 00:25 Majestic 00:25 BTM Layout (Pickup Van/Bus) 00:30 Mekhri Circle 00:30 HSR Layout (Pickup Van/Bus) 00:35 Hebbal 00:45 Marathahalli (Pickup Van/Bus) 00:45 Yelahanka 01:05 Indiranagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 01:15 Domlur (Pickup Van/Bus)Alhind Tours and Travels Pvt LtdScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Palli Kavala (Pickup Van/Bus) 12h 15m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Electronic City 02:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kuruvilangadu 12h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Hosur 06:30 Bommasandara 06:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:50 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.3/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater
Rs1200 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Kuravilangad (Pickup Van/Bus) 13h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosur 06:40 Narayana Hrudayalaya 07:00 Electronic City 07:20 Madiwala 07:30 Silk Board 07:40 Hsr Layout 07:50 Bellandur 08:00 MarathahalliOrange Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Kuravilangad 12h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Bommasandra Hengara Gate Stop 06:15 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kuravilagad 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Attibele Toll Gate 05:20 Bommasandra 05:25 Silk Bord 05:30 Madiwala 05:35 Dairy Circle 05:40 Lalbagh Main Gate 05:45 KalasipalyamSam TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 pallikavala 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:25 Atthi Belle 05:35 Bommasandra 05:45 Electronic City Toll 05:50 silk board 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Christ University 06:10 Diary circle 06:15 Nimhans Hospital 06:20 lalbagh 06:25 KalasipalayamHamsa Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51837 Fare Details Rs1837 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Kuruvilangadu 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 SALEM 05:00 Krishnagiri 05:30 Hosur 05:45 Bommasandra 06:00 Electronic City toll gate 06:20 Silk Board 06:30 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 06:40 HSR Layout 06:45 Bellandur 07:00 MARTHAHALLIKerala linesScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.1/51837 Fare Details Rs1837 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kuravilangad to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kuravilangad to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Kuravilangad to Bangalore.
When does the first Kuravilangad to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kuravilangad to Bangalore bus route leaves at 13:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kuravilangad?
The last bus for Kuravilangad to Bangalore route leaves at 13:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Kuravilangad to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kuravilangad to Bangalore bus route are SPS Travels India , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , A1 Travels and Hamsa Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kuravilangad to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kuravilangad Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kuravilangad Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kuravilangad
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...