- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Jawahar nagar shyam nagar app bus stand 0161-2770798,9217188111 5h 46m → 01:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:16 Koda Chowk 01:16 Sri ganganagarRathore Travels MadhoA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5527 Fare Details Rs527 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs632 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs737 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Matoria Bus Stand Ke Samne, 9417139944,7814220008, 4h 35m → 00:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:50 Virat travels koda chok GanganagarMilan TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Matoria travels,opp. Bus stand 6h 55m → 03:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 Koda ChowkAmit TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Opp ludhiana bus stand main road 6h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:20 Ambika city 03:30 Chahal chowk 03:30 Koda Chowk 03:30 Ridhi sidhiZimindara TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Tantia travels near bus stand 7h 10m → 04:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Chahal chowk 04:15 Shiv chowk 04:20 Sukharia circle 04:25 Koda Chowk 04:25 Sri ganganagarTantia Travels and CargoA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Ludhiana_virat travels 7h 0m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Koda Chowk 04:50 Chahal chowk 04:50 Sukharia circle 04:50 Ridhi sidhi 04:50 Meera chowk 04:50 Ambika cityVirat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar
How many buses are running between Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
When does the first Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹527.
When does the last bus leaves for Sri Ganganagar from Ludhiana?
The last bus for Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹892.
What are the boarding points for Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ludhiana are Opp ludhiana bus stand main road , Matoria Bus Stand Ke Samne, 9417139944,7814220008, and Jawahar nagar shyam nagar app bus stand 0161 .
What are the dropping points in Sri Ganganagar for the Ludhiana Sri Ganganagar bus route?
Dropping points in Sri Ganganagar for this route are Virat travels koda chok Ganganagar , Chahal chowk , Ambika city , Sri ganganagar and Ridhi sidhi .
Who are the popular operators on the Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar bus route?
Top operators on the Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar bus route are Rathore Travels Madho , Milan Travels , Amit Travels and Zimindara Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ludhiana to Sri Ganganagar Bus Offers & Promos
Ludhiana Sri Ganganagar Bus Schedule & Info
Ludhiana Sri Ganganagar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Sri Ganganagar
- Gauri Shankar Temple
Gauri Shankar Temple in Sri Ganganagar is a Hindu religious attraction where tourists and devotees visit in equal number throughout the year.
- Gurudwara Sri Budda Johar Shahab
One of the best tourist attractions in Rajasthan, the Budhha Johad Sahib gurudwara is located
75 km away to the south-west of Ganganagar city. An important religious shrine of the Sikhs, this is the place where the two brothers, Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh brought the head of Massa Rangarh (guilty of sacrilege of the Amritsar’s Golden Temple) and hung it on a tree on August 11 in the year 1740.
- Balaji Dham
Devoted to Sri Balaji, the Balaji Dham temple is located on the Hanumangarh road, near the Ridhi Sidhi Enclave. Surrounded by numerous other temples, it boasts of glittering and eye-catching interiors...
- Hindumalkot Border
Located in the town of Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan lies another frontier between India and Pakistan, the Hindumalkot Border which has been named after the Diwan of Bikaner.