- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Palani 6h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Thrissur K S R T C Bus stand 04:00 Angamali Bus stand 04:15 Aluva Bypass Jn 05:00 Ernakulam 01SPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Palani 5h 40m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ErnakulamNew Lucky TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Palani 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Thrissure 05:00 Angamali Bus stand 05:10 Aluva Bypass Jn 05:15 Ernakulam1 05:30 ThoppumpadySPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Palani 6h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ErnakulamNew Lucky TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Palani 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Ernakulam 01SPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palani to Ernakulam
How many buses are running between Palani to Ernakulam on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Palani to Ernakulam. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Palani to Ernakulam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palani to Ernakulam bus route leaves at 22:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Ernakulam from Palani?
The last bus for Palani to Ernakulam route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Palani to Ernakulam bus route?
Top operators on the Palani to Ernakulam bus route are SPS Travels India and New Lucky Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palani to Ernakulam Bus Offers & Promos
Palani Ernakulam Bus Schedule & Info
Palani Ernakulam Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palani
Top Bus routes from Ernakulam
Top Trains from Palani
Top Trains from Ernakulam
Hotels in Ernakulam
Popular attractions in Ernakulam
- Culture of Kerala
Dance is an important if not integral part of life in Kerala. For a millennium before the corruption of the idiot box arrived, the only entertainment to be had were the temple festivals that matched the change of season and marked the passage of time. Each festival and each region of Kerala has its own imagery and charm.
- Tripunithura Hill Palace
Tripunithura Hill Palace is regarded as one of the largest archaeological museum in Kerala and was established in the year 1865. Tripunithura Hill Palace is built in.......
- Jewish Synagogue
This Synagogue is the oldest active synagogue in all of the erstwhile British Commonwealth. Constructed in 1568, it is called Paradesi Synagogue, the word Paradesi means "foreigners" and is used because this synagogue was historically used by "White Jews". It is also referred to as the Jew Temple or the Mattancherry Synagogue.
Fertile soil, clean air, abundant vegetation and numerous water bodies make Kerala a heavenly abode for wildlife. And to catch a glimpse of these innocent living creatures, people travel from far off lands to Kerala. The task of training, feeding and taking care of these animals by locals is a delightful act to watch. The rural riverside village of Kodanad in Ernakulam district of Kerala is the host to one such centre where elephants are trained and taken care of by expert hands.