- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Palani 9h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:20 Guduvancherry 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:25 Vandaloor 04:27 Urapakkam 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:50 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:00 Guindy 05:10 Vadapalanii 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Palani 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Chengalpattu 04:50 Thambaram 05:05 Guindy 05:20 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:35 Padi Lucas 05:45 Madhavaram 05:50 RedhillsSST TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Palani 8h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:20 Vandaloor 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:45 Pallavaram 04:47 Chrompet 04:50 Guindy 05:00 Ashok Pillar 05:10 Vadapalanii 05:30 KoyambeduKrs travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Palani 9h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:30 Perugalathur 04:40 Srm College 04:45 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 04:55 Chrompett 05:00 Pallavaram 05:10 Alandur Post office 05:20 Ashokpillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5819 Fare Details Rs819 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Palani 9h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 05:00 Perugalathur 05:10 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospitol No 2 05:15 Chrompett 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 GuindyAlandur Court Opp 05:40 Ashokpillar 06:00 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Palani 9h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Srm University 05:40 Perugalathur 06:00 KoyambeduJai Hanuman TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs649 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Palani 7h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:35 Singaperumal Koil 04:40 MAHENDRA CITY 04:45 Maraimalainagar 04:50 SRM University 04:55 Guduvancheri 05:00 Urapakkam 05:05 Vandalur 05:10 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram 05:20 Chrompet 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 Guindy Alandur Post Office 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus TerminusEnjoy BusNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5620 Fare Details Rs620 - Sleeper
Rs680 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Palani 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Chengalpattu-bridge at Kanchipuram Cross Road 04:00 MAHENDRA CITY 04:15 Maraimalainagar 04:20 SRM COLLEGE 04:30 Perungalaltur 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:15 Guindy 05:20 ashok pillar 05:30 KoyambeduAAA TRAVELSLeyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)498 Fare Details Rs498 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 sknlodge 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 koyembeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Palani 21:00 Chatrapatti 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpat Bypass 05:00 Tamparam 05:10 Pallavaram 05:20 Guindy 05:25 Ashok Pillar 05:30 Koyambedu 05:40 Tvs Lukas 05:45 Madhavaram 05:50 RedhillsRani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Palani SRS Travels 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Palani 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:15 Mahendhra City 04:20 Singaperumal Koil 04:25 Maraimalai Nagar 04:30 Srm University 04:35 Guduvancherry 04:40 Urapakkam 04:43 Vandaloor 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Guindy 05:10 Ashok Pillar 05:15 Vadapalanii 05:45 KoyambeduKrs travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 palani (deepam lodge) 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:50 Chengalpet Toll Gate 05:00 Mahindra City 05:10 MaraimalaiNagar 05:15 SRM College Bus Stop 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:25 Perungalathur 05:25 Perungalathur 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashokpillar 05:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandThangamayil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.2/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Palani 9h 0m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vandalur (TAT Office) 05:00 Perungalathur(Sri Ram IT Gateway) 05:05 Tambaram MCC College 05:10 Camp Road 05:15 Sembakkam 05:20 Santhosapuram Busstop 05:25 Medavakkam 05:30 Peumbakkam 05:35 Sholinganallur(Medavakkam Road) 05:40 Karapakkam Busstop 05:45 Mettukuppam Busstop 05:50 Thuraipakkam Busstop 05:55 Kamakshi Hospital Busstop 06:00 Kaiveli Busstop 06:05 Velachery 06:10 Taramani Muthumariamman Kovil 06:15 SRP Tools Busstop 1 06:20 Thiruvanmiyur 06:25 Adyar (TAT office)Thirumal Alaghu Travels (TAT) (Adyar Express)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 OPP TO ANNAMALAI HOSPITAL 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 sknlodge 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 koyembeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Palani 8h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpet Toll 05:35 Maraimalai Nagar 05:40 Mahindira City 05:45 SRM College 05:50 Guduvancherry 05:55 Vandalur 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram Hindu Mission 06:10 Chrompet 06:15 Pallavaram 06:20 Guindy 06:25 Ashok Piller 06:30 Koyambedu 07:30 Egmore (Van pickup) 07:35 Central (Van pickup) 07:45 Mannady (Van Pickup)Tranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5861 Fare Details Rs861 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palani to Chennai
How many buses are running between Palani to Chennai on the daily basis?
18 buses are running between Palani to Chennai.
When does the first Palani to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palani to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹580.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Palani?
The last bus for Palani to Chennai route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹819.
Who are the popular operators on the Palani to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Palani to Chennai bus route are Krs travels , National Travels CHN , K.P.N and Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 14 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palani Chennai Bus Services
Palani, a town and municipality in Dindigul District of Tamil Nadu is situated approximately 480 km away from Chennai, the state capital. As there are no direct flights or trains from Chennai to Palani, people tend to rely on buses that are available at frequent intervals. Palani and Chennai are connected to each other via Grand Trunk Road and National Highway 45. Commencement of Palani to Chennai bus service resulted in improved connectivity and passenger inflow between the destinations. Tickets of buses in this route are available on Goibibo.com.
Presently as many as 13 buses run in a day between Palani and Chennai. Bus operators namely SST Travels, K.P.N, Jai Hanuman Travels, Porkkaalam Travels and Thozhan Travels function in this route with variety of coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/Sleeper, Non A/C Seater, A/C Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi Axle I-Shift Semi Sleeper. Passengers can choose from the range of available coaches as per their budget and convenience. Bus service resumes from Palani at around 19:45pm and continues till 23:55pm. Log on to Goibibo's online bus booking page to get details on coach timings, operators, coach types and booking policies.
Goibibo also offers lowest priced bus tickets, so booking from the website ensures a pocket friendly trip. As Chennai is flooded with tourist attraction sites and business centres, it is frequented by people from Palani and rest of India to a great extent. Some significant landmarks of the city known worldwide are Besant Nagar Beach, Marina Beach, Fort St. George, Kapaleeswarar Temple and Arignar Anna Zoological Park. However, Palani is known as the abode of sacred Hindu shrines out of which the Palani Murugan Temple dedicated to God Kartikeya is the most astounding one.
Palani to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Palani Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Palani Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palani
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Palani
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.