- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rameshwaram 11h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 11h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 HosurK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)788 Fare Details Rs788 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Rameshwaram 11h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)989 Fare Details Rs989 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 RAMESHWARAM(KPN) 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 HosurK.P.NMercedes Benz A/C Sleeper(2+1) 3.3/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rameshwaram to Hosur
How many buses are running between Rameshwaram to Hosur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Rameshwaram to Hosur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram to Hosur bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 945, Volvo is 788 on Rameshwaram to Hosur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rameshwaram Hosur bus route?
25 seats for Mercedes, 41 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rameshwaram to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rameshwaram to Hosur bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Rameshwaram?
The last bus for Rameshwaram to Hosur route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this mercedes bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Rameshwaram to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Rameshwaram to Hosur bus route are K.P.N and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rameshwaram to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Rameshwaram Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Rameshwaram Hosur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rameshwaram
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Hosur
Hotels in Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.