- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 YELAMANCHILI 13h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 08:15 KPHB COLONY 08:45 BHEL-ASHOK NAGARAPSRTC-3369SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)666 Fare Details Rs666 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 YELAMANCHILI 12h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 09:45 KPHB COLONY 10:15 BHEL-ASHOK NAGARAPSRTC-3381SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)666 Fare Details Rs666 - Seater
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Yalamanchalli 9h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Miyapur 06:20 Kphb 06:15 Kukatpally 06:13 Bharat Nagar 06:10 Ameerpet 06:05 Lakdi Ka Pool 06:02 Koti 06:00 Dilsukhnagar 05:50 Lb Nagar 05:45 Vanasthalipuram 06:15 Sr NagarSvkdt travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Yelamanchali 9h 50m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Bachupally X Roads 06:10 Dilsukhnagar 06:00 Vanasthalipuram 06:05 L.B Nagar 07:20 Miyapur 06:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 06:35 Punjagutta 06:45 Srinivasa Colony 07:10 K.P.H.B 07:00 KUKATPALLY 06:40 AmeerpetSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 1.8/5934 Fare Details Rs934 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Yelamanchali 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSVR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater (2+2)724 Fare Details Rs724 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Yelamanchali 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Dilsukhnagar 06:00 Vanasthalipuram 06:15 L.B Nagar 07:45 Miyapur 06:45 Lakdi-ka-pool 07:30 K.P.H.B 07:00 S.R NagarSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)934 Fare Details Rs934 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yelamanchili to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Yelamanchili to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Yelamanchili to Hyderabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹666, AC bus is ₹724, Sleeper bus is ₹724 and ₹934 for AC Volvo on Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Yelamanchili Hyderabad bus route?
62 seats for Non AC, 81 seats for AC and 101 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹666.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Yelamanchili?
The last bus for Yelamanchili to Hyderabad route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹666.
Who are the popular operators on the Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Yelamanchili to Hyderabad bus route are SVR Tours and Travels , Svkdt travels , APSRTC-3381 and APSRTC-3369 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yelamanchili to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Yelamanchili Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Yelamanchili Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....