- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Pondicherry 17:05 Pondicherry University Gate 1 17:05 PIMS 17:06 Pondicherry University Gate 2 17:35 Marakannam 18:20 Kalpakkam 15h 45m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 LB NAGAR 08:30 KOTI 08:45 Kothapet 08:50 Dilsukhnagar 09:15 Lakdikapool 09:40 Paradise 10:10 BowenpallyOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51543 Fare Details Rs1543 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1648 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Pondicherry 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Shamshabad 07:15 Aramghar 07:30 Mehadipatnam 07:45 Lakdikapool 07:50 Panjagutta 07:55 Ameerpet 08:00 SR nagar 08:05 ESI 08:10 Bharat Nagar 08:15 Moosapet 08:15 Moosapet 08:20 Kukatpally 08:25 KPHB 08:30 Nizampet X Roads 08:35 MiyapurKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1576 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 Pondicherry 17:45 JIPMER 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Shamshabad 06:40 Aramghar 06:55 Mehdipatnam 07:00 Lakdi-ka-pool 07:10 Punjagutta 07:15 Ameerpet 07:20 S.R Nagar 07:25 ESI 07:30 Erragadda 07:35 Bharat Nagar 07:40 Moosapet 07:45 KUKATPALLY 07:50 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 07:55 K.P.H.B 08:00 JNTU 08:05 Nizampet 08:10 MiyapurJBT TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 New Busstand 17:45 Jipmer 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:10 Lakdi Ka Pool 08:15 Punjagutta 08:20 S R Nagar 08:25 Ameerpet 08:30 Esi 08:35 Erragadda 08:40 Bharat Nagar 08:45 Kukatpally 08:50 K P H B 08:50 Vivekananda Nagar 08:55 Nizampet 09:00 Miyapur 09:05 Madinaguda 09:10 Chandanagar 09:15 Bhel 09:20 Ashok Nagar 09:30 Beeramguda(Rcpuram)Morning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 New Busstand 18:45 Jipmer 14h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Mehdipatnam 09:10 Lakdi Ka Pool 09:15 Punjagutta 09:20 S R Nagar 09:25 Ameerpet 09:30 Esi 09:35 Erragadda 09:40 Bharat Nagar 09:45 Kukatpally 09:50 K P H B 09:50 Vivekananda Nagar 09:55 Nizampet 10:00 Miyapur 10:05 Madinaguda 10:10 Chandanagar 10:15 Bhel 10:20 Ashok Nagar 10:30 Beeramguda(Rcpuram)Morning star travelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.9/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Pondicherry to Hyderabad.
When does the first Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1543.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Hyderabad route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1543.
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route are Morning star travels , JBT Travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry Hyderabad Bus Services
The colonial rule of French, Dutch and Portuguese on one hand and of Nizams and Mughals on the other, elaborately explains India's fight for glory along the walls of Pondicherry and Hyderabad respectively. With time both the cities grew up to significant business and leisure destinations of India frequented by travel enthusiasts from round the world. The cities lie at an approximate distance of 784km away from each other and is connected via Guntur- Chennai Highway. Though the distance is pretty long, yet well laid out roads that are served by Pondicherry to Hyderabad buses resulted in increased road trips between the cities.
At present, two buses run in a day between Chennai and Pondicherry. Service resumes in the evening and continues for around an hour, as the first bus departs for Hyderabad at around 17:30pm and last bus at 18:00pm. Bus operators namely JBT (Diwakar) Travels and Kesineni Travels serve the route with Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper coaches. Tickets of these buses can be booked at an affordable cost from Goibibo.com. Goibibo is also an ideal platform to get details on bus fares, schedules, trip duration, coach types and operators.
Pondicherry is absolutely scenic and serene. So before a trip to Pondicherry ends, make a visit to its Serenity Beach, Paradise Beach and Promenade Beach. While these beaches display the vivid beauty of nature, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, an important highlight of the city, portrays its cultural richness to the world over. On arrival at Hyderabad, the magnificent sites of Charminar, Hussain Sagar Lake and Golconda Fort are similarly going to captivate one's touristy eyes. Purchase economical bus tickets from Goibibo.com and proceed for a mind-blowing road trip in south India.
Pondicherry to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pondicherry
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....