- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Pondicherry 7373738385,04433559999 16:50 Indra Gandhi Statue 7373738385,04433559999 16:55 Rajiv Gandhi Statue 7373738385,04433559999 17:00 Shivaji Statue 7373738385,04433559999 17:05 Pondicherry University Gate 2 7373738385,04433559999 17:06 Pondicherry University Gate 1 7373738385,04433559999 17:10 PIMS -Pondicherry Institute Of Management Science 7373738385,04433559999 17:35 Marakannam - Marakannam Bye Pass Junction 7729994658 ,04433559999 18:20 Kalpakkam - Pudupatinnam Bus Stand 7729994658 04433559999 16h 15m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Lbnagar 08:30 Kothapet - Near Relience Tower 08:35 Dilsukhnagar - Near Megha Theatre Beside Rs Brothers 08:45 Nampally - Near Hotel Gateway ,Shah Travels Nampaly 09:00 Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda 09:15 Paradise Fire Station 09:25 Bowenpally 09:35 Suchitra -Opposite To Swagath Grand HotelOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1837 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
Rs1995 - Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Indira Gandhi Statue 17:15 Pondicherry 17:20 Muruga Theatre 17:25 Jipmer Hospital 17:30 Near Pondicherry Tindivanam Tollway Gate 14h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Jadcherla 06:30 SHADNAGAR 07:10 Shamshabad 07:25 Mehdipatnam 07:25 Aramghar 07:30 Lakdikapool 07:40 Panjagutta 07:45 Ameerpet 08:00 SR Nagar 08:05 ESI 08:07 Erragadda 08:10 Bharath Nagar 08:20 Kukatpalli 08:25 KPHB 08:28 Jntu 08:30 Nizampet 08:35 MiyapurJagan TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51493 Fare Details Rs1493 - Sleeper
Rs1576 - Sleeper
- 17:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 Pondicherry 17:45 JIPMER 14h 5m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Shamshabad 06:40 Aramghar 06:55 Mehdipatnam 07:00 Lakdi-ka-pool 07:10 Punjagutta 07:15 Ameerpet 07:20 S.R Nagar 07:25 ESI 07:30 Erragadda 07:35 Bharat Nagar 07:40 Moosapet 07:45 KUKATPALLY 07:50 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 07:55 K.P.H.B 08:00 JNTU 08:05 Nizampet 08:10 MiyapurJBT TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51543 Fare Details Rs1543 - Sleeper
Rs1648 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Pondicherry 17:35 Indira Gandhi Statue 17:40 Muruga Theater 17:45 JIPMER 17:50 Pondicherry Thindivanam toll gate 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Shamshabad 07:15 Aramghar 07:30 Mehadipatnam 07:45 Lakdikapool 07:50 Panjagutta 07:55 Ameerpet 08:00 SR nagar 08:05 ESI 08:10 Bharat Nagar 08:15 Moosapet 08:20 Kukatpally 08:25 KPHB 08:30 Nizampet X Roads 08:35 MiyapurKKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51493 Fare Details Rs1493 - Sleeper
Rs1576 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Pondicherry 17:35 Indira Gandhi Statue 17:40 Muruga Theatre 17:45 Jipmer Hospital 17:50 Pondicherry Tindivanam Tollway 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 shamshabad 07:15 Aramghar 07:30 Mehdipatnam 07:45 Lakdikapool 07:50 Panjagutta 07:55 Ameerpet 08:00 SR nagar 08:05 ESI 08:07 Erragadda 08:10 Bharat Nagar 08:15 Moosapet 08:20 Kukatpally 08:25 KPHB 08:27 Jntu 08:30 Nizampet X Roads 08:32 HYDERNAGAR 08:35 MiyapurV Kaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51493 Fare Details Rs1493 - Sleeper
Rs1576 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 New Busstand 17:45 Jipmer 13h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Mehdipatnam 06:35 Lakdi Ka Pool 06:40 Punjagutta 06:43 Ameerpet 06:45 S R Nagar 06:50 Esi 06:55 Erragadda 07:00 Bharat Nagar 07:05 Kukatpally 07:10 Vivekananda Nagar 07:15 K P H B 07:20 Nizampet 07:25 Miyapur 07:30 Madinaguda 07:35 Chandanagar 07:40 Bhel 07:45 Ashok Nagar 07:50 Beeramguda(Rcpuram)Morning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51493 Fare Details Rs1493 - Sleeper
Rs1576 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Pondicherry to Hyderabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
When does the first Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1785.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Hyderabad route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1785.
What are the boarding points for Pondicherry to Hyderabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Pondicherry are Rajiv Gandhi Statue , Jipmer , Kalapet University , New Bus Stand and Others .
What are the dropping points in Hyderabad for the Pondicherry Hyderabad bus route?
Dropping points in Hyderabad for this route are Suchitra , Beeramguda , LB Nagar , Jadcherla and Bowenpally .
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Hyderabad bus route are Orange tours and travels , Jagan Travels , JBT Travels and KKaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry Hyderabad Bus Services
The colonial rule of French, Dutch and Portuguese on one hand and of Nizams and Mughals on the other, elaborately explains India's fight for glory along the walls of Pondicherry and Hyderabad respectively. With time both the cities grew up to significant business and leisure destinations of India frequented by travel enthusiasts from round the world. The cities lie at an approximate distance of 784km away from each other and is connected via Guntur- Chennai Highway. Though the distance is pretty long, yet well laid out roads that are served by Pondicherry to Hyderabad buses resulted in increased road trips between the cities.
At present, two buses run in a day between Chennai and Pondicherry. Service resumes in the evening and continues for around an hour, as the first bus departs for Hyderabad at around 17:30pm and last bus at 18:00pm. Bus operators namely JBT (Diwakar) Travels and Kesineni Travels serve the route with Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper coaches. Tickets of these buses can be booked at an affordable cost from Goibibo.com. Goibibo is also an ideal platform to get details on bus fares, schedules, trip duration, coach types and operators.
Pondicherry is absolutely scenic and serene. So before a trip to Pondicherry ends, make a visit to its Serenity Beach, Paradise Beach and Promenade Beach. While these beaches display the vivid beauty of nature, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, an important highlight of the city, portrays its cultural richness to the world over. On arrival at Hyderabad, the magnificent sites of Charminar, Hussain Sagar Lake and Golconda Fort are similarly going to captivate one's touristy eyes. Purchase economical bus tickets from Goibibo.com and proceed for a mind-blowing road trip in south India.
Pondicherry to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......