- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 New Bus Stand 7h 15m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:50 Sulur 20:15 Singanallur - Essaar 20:30 Hopes Collage 20:38 Peelamedu - PSG Tech 20:45 Lakshmi Mills 20:55 GandhipuramEssaarPremium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 4.3/5472 Fare Details Rs472 - Sleeper
Rs525 - Sleeper
Rs577 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Karaikudi 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Hopes College 05:10 Singanallur 04:50 Sulur 04:30 Palladam 05:30 Gandhipuram Bus StandCity TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Karaikudi New Bus Stand RKT 7h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Omni Bus Stand Saheel Tours & Travels 04:45 Gandhipuram 04:40 lakshmi Mills 04:35 Nava India (KPM Bike Showroom) 04:30 PSG College Arch 04:25 Hopes Clg 04:15 Singanallur Bus Stand 04:10 Ondi Pudur 04:05 Sulur Bus Stop 04:00 Karanampettai 03:55 Palladam 03:45 Tiruppur(Palladam)RKT Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5514 Fare Details Rs514 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 New Bus Stand 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kinathukadavu 04:10 Malumichampatti 04:20 Echanari 04:40 Ukkadam 04:55 Lakshmi Mills 04:50 Ramanadhapuram 05:00 Gandhipuram Bus StandEssaarNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.0/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 New Bus Stand 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Sulur 04:30 Singanallur - Essaar 04:40 Hopes Collage 04:45 Peelamedu - PSG Tech 04:50 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramEssaarA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
Rs577 - Sleeper
Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 New Bus Stand 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Sulur 04:40 Ondipudur 04:45 Essaar - Singanallur 04:50 Ramanadhapuram 04:55 Lakshmi Mills - Opp Vasan Eye Care 05:00 Gandhipuram Bus StandEssaarNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 New Bus Stand 22:45 Old Bus stand 22:00 Sriram Nagar 6h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Peelamedu - PSG Tech 04:47 Hopes-CMC College Bus Stop 04:45 Sitra - KMCH BUS STOP 04:40 Chinniyambalayam 04:35 Neelambur 04:55 Lakshmi Mills 04:25 Sulur 05:00 Gandhipuram Bus StandEssaarNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.2/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Karaikkudi to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Karaikkudi to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Karaikkudi to Coimbatore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹330, AC bus is ₹472, Sleeper bus is ₹472 on Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karaikkudi Coimbatore bus route?
119 seats for Non AC, 79 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 13:30. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹472.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Karaikkudi?
The last bus for Karaikkudi to Coimbatore route leaves at 13:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹472.
Who are the popular operators on the Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Karaikkudi to Coimbatore bus route are Essaar , RKT Tours and Travels and City Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karaikkudi to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Karaikkudi Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Karaikkudi Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karaikkudi
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Karaikkudi
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....