- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Theni 6h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Hopes College 05:25 Peela meduPSG Tech 05:40 Gandhipuram 06:00 Omni Bus StandSSV TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs399 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Theni 5h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Hopes 04:50 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramLovely TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Theni Busstand 5h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 GandhipuramSupaa TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.4/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Theni 6h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 CoimbatoreJR TravelsNon A/C Seater PushBack (2+1) 3.8/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Teni to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Teni to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Teni to Coimbatore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Teni to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Teni to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 22:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹300.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Teni?
The last bus for Teni to Coimbatore route leaves at 22:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Teni to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Teni to Coimbatore bus route are JR Travels , Lovely Travels , SSV Travels and Supaa Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Teni to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Teni Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Teni Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Teni
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....