- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 TRIVANDRUM 13:30 NEYYANTIKARAI 13:50 KALIAKAVILAI 18h 0m <→ 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 SHANTHI NAGAR BSTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.2/5880 Fare Details Rs880 - Seater
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 TRIVANDRUM 15:00 NEYYANTIKARAI 15h 0m <→ 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 SHANTHI NAGAR BSTNSTCA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 12:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:30 Trivandrum Kallada Bus Terminal Manorama Road (Pickup Van/Bus) 12:30 Kallada Bus Terminal (Pickup Van/Bus) 12:45 Balaramapuram (Pickup Van/Bus) 13:00 Neyyatinkare (Pickup Van/Bus) 13:10 Parasala (Pickup Van/Bus) 12h 0m → 00:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:05 Bommasandra 00:15 Electronic City 00:25 Silk Board 00:30 Madiwala 01:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 TRIVANDRUM 14h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BangaloreK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 TRIVANDRUM 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BangaloreK.P.NScania Multi-Axle A/C Seater (2+2) 2.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kazhakootam 18:45 Kazhakuttam 18:50 Technopark 18:55 Infosys Campus 19:00 Chakka Junction 19:30 Trivandrum 19:45 Karamana Opp.Tvs 20:00 Balaramapuram 20:15 Neyyattinkara 20:25 Amaravilla 20:30 Parasala 20:40 Kaliyikkavila 13h 0m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 SALEM 06:00 Krishnagiri 06:45 Hosur 06:55 Bommasandra 07:10 Electronic City toll gate 07:30 Silk Board 07:45 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 07:50 Kormangala Water Tank 07:55 HSR LayoutKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kazhakootam Near surya travels 9387330607,048433559999 18:05 Techno park Kazhakootam 9387330607,048433559999 18:10 Infosys, Kazhakootam 9387330607,048433559999 18:15 Chakka 9387330607,048433559999 19:00 Trivandrum Thycaud Near music college 9387330607,048433559999 19:35 Neyyattinkara 9387330607,048433559999 19:50 Parasala 9387330607,048433559999 20:00 kaliyikkavilai 9387330607,048433559999 12h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Hosur- OPP BUS STOP NEAR YASODHA TOWERS 07:00 Narayana Hrudayalaya - Near Bmtc Bus Stop 07:15 Electronic City - Infront of AUDI Service Center 07:45 Madiwala 08:00 HSR Layout - Towards Silk Board 08:10 Bellandur 08:30 Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir Show Room, Under Pass Enterance, Towards Silk BoardOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kazhakootam 19:15 Kazhakuttam 19:20 Technopark 19:25 Infosys Campus 19:30 Chakka Junction 20:00 Trivandrum 20:00 Thiruvananthapuram 20:15 Karamana Opp.Tvs 20:30 Balaramapuram 20:45 Neyyattinkara 20:55 Amaravilla 21:00 Parasala 21:10 Kaliyikkavila 11h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 SALEM 05:30 Krishnagiri 06:15 Hosur 06:30 Bommasandra 06:45 Electronic City toll gate 06:55 Silk Board 07:00 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 07:15 Kormangala Water Tank 07:20 HSR Layout 07:30 MarathahalliKerala linesVolvo A/C B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.3/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 TRIVANDRUM 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 BangaloreK.P.NVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/51418 Fare Details Rs1418 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kazhakootam 20:15 Kazhakuttam 20:20 Technopark 20:25 Infosys Campus 20:30 Chakka Junction 21:00 Thiruvananthapuram 21:00 Trivandrum 21:15 Karamana Opp.Tvs 21:30 Balaramapuram 21:45 Neyyattinkara 21:55 Amaravilla 22:00 Parasala 22:10 Kaliyikkavila 12h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 SALEM 07:00 Krishnagiri 07:30 Hosur 07:45 Bommasandra 08:00 Electronic City toll gate 08:15 Silk Board 08:30 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 08:40 Kormangala Water Tank 08:50 HSR LayoutKerala linesScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thiruvananthapuram 22:10 chakka junction 22:15 Infosys Campus 22:20 Kazhakuttam 22:20 Technopark 13h 40m → 12:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Hosur 10:45 Attibele 11:00 Bommasandra 11:15 Electronic City toll gate 11:45 Silk Board 12:00 MadiwalaKerala linesScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Thiruvananthapuram 22:40 chakka junction 22:45 Infosys Campus 22:50 Kazhakuttam 22:50 Technopark 13h 55m → 12:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Hosur 11:15 Attibele 11:30 Bommasandra 12:15 Electronic City toll gate 12:30 Silk Board 12:45 MadiwalaKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
Rs1522 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
12 buses are running between Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thiruvananthapuram Bangalore bus route?
67 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 12:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Thiruvananthapuram?
The last bus for Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore route leaves at 22:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1417.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore bus route are Kerala lines , K.P.N , TNSTC and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruvananthapuram Bangalore Bus Services
The crown of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, on one hand, and the crown of Karnataka, Bangalore, on the other, are two significant Indian cities that are known to allure both leisure and business voyagers. While Thiruvananthapuram's beauty is showcased along the lines of Kovalam, Varkala and Poovar beaches, Bangalore takes pride in sheltering some of the most historical and impressive gardens of India. The coastal climate of the former and the all year cool pleasant climate of the later are equally pleasant and ideal to be experienced any time of the year. Again, both the cities are operating hubs of many Indian and global private and public sector enterprises. This in turn also made them industrially progressive and prosperous. Situated at a road distance of around 744km, the cities are connected by an equipped service of Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore buses.
These buses are run by operators like SRM Transports, Greenline Kerala and Kallada Travels G4. There are also many other operators in this route that provide a fleet of coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper, Volvo and Mercedes Benz A/C Sleeper. Bus service starts from early afternoon and continues till night. There are multiple bus timings and the first bus departs for Bangalore at 14:45pm. There are multiple pick up and drop points and passengers are requested to visit Goibibo's website to get accurate information on timings, fares, cancellation policies, bus operators and coaches.
It takes minimum 9h 45m to maximum 16h 30m to travel from Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore. Thiruvananthapuram Zoo and Napier Museum are two most interesting attractions in the city that should not be missed during a stay here. However, a stay in Bangalore remains incomplete without a visit to Tipu Sultan's Palace, Cubbon Park and Vidan Soudha. So log on to Goibibo.com and grab the most reasonably priced bus tickets to enjoy a budget trip from Kerala to Karnataka. The unique charm of both these cities will surely create memorable moments for every visitor.
Thiruvananthapuram to Bangalore Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Thiruvananthapuram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruvananthapuram Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...