- 09:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:20 Bus stop 4h 20m → 13:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:45 Abhaiah Naidu Studio 13:40 Mahesh Medicals 13:35 Shani Mahatma Temple 13:30 Padmanabha Nagar 13:25 Bhubaneswar Nagar ( Ittimaadu) 13:20 Big Bazar (KATRIGUPPE) 13:15 Vivekananda Nagar 13:10 Vidhyapeeta Circle 13:05 Ramakrishna Ashram 13:00 Hanumanth Nagar Petrol Bunk 12:55 Sajjan Rao Circle 12:50 JC Road 12:45 Bangalore Town Hall 12:40 Corporation 12:35 M. Chinnaswamy Stadium 12:30 Manipal Centre 12:25 Begum's Mahal 12:20 Ulsoor 12:15 Baiyappanahalli 12:10 Tin Factory 12:05 K. R. Puram 12:00 HosakoteBheemaneni TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5315 Fare Details Rs315 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Bus stop 4h 25m → 01:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 Abhaiah Naidu Studio 01:40 Mahesh Medicals 01:35 Shani Mahatma Temple 01:30 Padmanabha Nagar 01:25 Bhubaneswar Nagar ( Ittimaadu) 01:20 Big Bazar (KATRIGUPPE) 01:15 Vivekananda Nagar 01:10 Vidhyapeeta Circle 01:00 Hanumanth Nagar Petrol Bunk 00:55 Sajjan Rao Circle 00:50 JC Road 00:45 Bangalore Town Hall 00:40 M. Chinnaswamy Stadium 00:35 Manipal Centre 00:30 Begum's Mahal 00:25 Ulsoor 00:15 Tin Factory 00:10 K. R. Puram 00:05 HosakoteBheemaneni TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5315 Fare Details Rs315 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 CHITTOOR 5h 1m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Anandrao Circle 05:10 Jayanagar 05:05 East End Circle 04:50 BTM Layout 04:40 Silk Board 04:35 HSR Layout 04:30 Belandur 04:20 Marathahalli 04:00 ITI Gate 03:30 HoskoteLokeswari TravelsA/C Seater (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Chittoor 4h 31m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 K R Puram 04:45 Tin Factory 05:00 Marathahalli 05:40 Kalasipalyam Main Road 06:00 Naydu Layout Bus StandSri Balaji TouristLeyland A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)799 Fare Details Rs799 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Chittoor to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Chittoor to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chittoor to Bangalore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chittoor to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹315, Sleeper bus is ₹315 on Chittoor to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chittoor Bangalore bus route?
, 144 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chittoor to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chittoor to Bangalore bus route leaves at 09:20. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹315.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Chittoor?
The last bus for Chittoor to Bangalore route leaves at 09:20. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹315.
Who are the popular operators on the Chittoor to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Chittoor to Bangalore bus route are Bheemaneni Travels , Sri Balaji Tourist and Lokeswari Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chittoor to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Chittoor Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Chittoor Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chittoor
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...