- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Yeraguntla 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreIndu TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.0/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Yeraguntla 6h 10m → 04:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:28 Nagavara 04:31 Ramamurthy Nagar 04:50 Majestic 04:40 Silk Board 04:36 Kalyan Nagar 04:35 Belandur 04:41 Silk Board Junction 04:30 Tin Factory 04:45 Kalasipalyam 04:10 Yelahanka 04:15 Hebbal 04:30 MarathahalliVeera TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Yeraguntla 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Silk Board Junction 05:00 Marathahalli 05:00 Nagavara 05:00 Majestic 05:00 Tin Factory 05:00 Kalasipalyam 05:00 Kalasipalyam 05:00 Yelahanka 05:00 HebbalAR And BCVR TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.8/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Yeraguntla 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreSri Kaleswari BrothersNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Yerraguntla 6h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Hebbal Esteem Mall 04:30 Marthahalli (Kalamandir) 04:25 Mahadevpura 04:50 Silk Board Junction 04:40 Bellandur 04:55 Madiwala 04:45 HSR Layout 04:20 Tin Factory 05:15 KalasipalyamDiwakar TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 3.9/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Yerraguntla to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Yerraguntla to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Yerraguntla to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹450, AC bus is ₹500, Sleeper bus is ₹500 and ₹577 for AC Volvo on Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Yerraguntla Bangalore bus route?
120 seats for Non AC, 45 seats for AC and 48 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Yerraguntla?
The last bus for Yerraguntla to Bangalore route leaves at 22:40. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹577.
Who are the popular operators on the Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Yerraguntla to Bangalore bus route are Diwakar Travels , Sri Kaleswari Brothers , Veera Travels and Indu Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Yerraguntla to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Yerraguntla Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Yerraguntla Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Yerraguntla
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...