- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Coimbatore Omnibusstand Shop No A3 9842412926 22:20 Singanallur Thangam Bakery 9842412926 22:30 Ondipudur Canara Bank 22:40 Pappampatti Pirivu 22:50 Sulur Airport 9842412926 23:00 Karanampettai opp Aroma Bakery 23:20 Palladam Bus Stand 23:40 Avinashipalayam 6h 30m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 ThiruvarurUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5390 Fare Details Rs390 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs490 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Omni Bus Stand Airindiaa Travels 22:35 Laxmi Mills 22:40 peelamedu 22:45 Hopes Collage 22:50 Singanallur 22:55 Ondipudur 22:57 pappaam patti privu 23:00 Soolur 23:05 sulur airforce 23:20 Karanampettai 23:35 pongalur 23:40 Palladam Busstand 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ThiruvarurAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Omni Bus Stand Saheel Tours & Travels 22:45 Gandhipuram 22:55 lakshmi Mills 23:00 Nava India 23:05 PSG College Arch 23:10 Hopes College 23:15 Singanallur Bus Stand 23:20 Ondi Pudur 23:30 Sulur Bus Stop 23:35 Karanampettai 23:40 Palladam 23:45 Tiruppur(Palladam) 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Lakshmangudi 05:45 Thiruvarur RKTRKT Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Shopno A3 Omini busstand opp GP Theatre 9842412926 23:45 Singanallur Thangam Bakery 23:55 Sulur Airport 23:59 palladam 9842412926 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ThiruvarurUniversal TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.1/5671 Fare Details Rs671 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Coimbatore to Thiruvanru
How many buses are running between Coimbatore to Thiruvanru on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Coimbatore to Thiruvanru. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus route?
The minimum fare for on Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Coimbatore Thiruvanru bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus route leaves at 21:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹390.
When does the last bus leaves for Thiruvanru from Coimbatore?
The last bus for Coimbatore to Thiruvanru route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹430.
Who are the popular operators on the Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus route?
Top operators on the Coimbatore to Thiruvanru bus route are Universal Travels , RKT Tours and Travels and Air Indiaa Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Coimbatore to Thiruvanru Bus Offers & Promos
Coimbatore Thiruvanru Bus Schedule & Info
Coimbatore Thiruvanru Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Bus routes from Thiruvanru
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Thiruvanru
Velankanni Hotels Near to Thiruvanru
Popular attractions in Thiruvanru
- Sri Thyagarajaswamy Temple
An amazing religious place of Thiruvarur, Sri Thyagarajaswamy Temple is one of the famous temples of the city which is devoted to Somaskandar, a form of Lord Shiva. The temple also houses.......
- Neelameghaperumal Temple
The Neelameghaperumal Temple is a remarkable place of Thiruvarur which was built by the Chola kings and contains an idol of Lord Shiva. The small statues of.......
- Saraswati Temple
A holy tourist destination in Thiruvarur, Saraswati Temple is a perfect religious destination to visit which is located on the banks of the Arasilar River in Kuthanur village. The temple is dedicated to.......
- Kothanda Ramar Temple
Located near Mudikondan in between Mayiladuthurai and Thiruvarur in Thillaivilagam, the Kothanda Ramar Temple is a beautiful temple to visit which......