- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Coorg 14:30 Suntikoppa 15:00 Kushal Nagar 15:15 Bylakuppe 3h 0m → 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 Mysore Columbia Asia HospitalManu TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5846 Fare Details Rs846 - Sleeper
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Coorg 14:45 Suntikoppa 15:00 Kushal Nagar 2h 30m → 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 Mysore Columbia Asia HospitalManu TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Coorg 4h 15m → 01:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:30 Mysore Bus StandAshwini Tours And TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Coorg 3h 45m → 01:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 Mysore Bus StandAshwini Tours And TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5380 Fare Details Rs380 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Coorg 23:55 Suntikoppa 23:58 Kushal Nagar 2h 15m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 MysoreManu TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5826 Fare Details Rs826 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Coorg to Mysore
How many buses are running between Coorg to Mysore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Coorg to Mysore.
When does the first Coorg to Mysore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Coorg to Mysore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹846.
When does the last bus leaves for Mysore from Coorg?
The last bus for Coorg to Mysore route leaves at 14:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹846.
Who are the popular operators on the Coorg to Mysore bus route?
Top operators on the Coorg to Mysore bus route are Manu Tourist and Ashwini Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Coorg to Mysore Bus Offers & Promos
Coorg Mysore Bus Schedule & Info
Coorg Mysore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Mysore
Popular attractions in Mysore
- Jaganmohan Palace
Fondly nicknamed as the 'City of Palaces', Mysore's architectural beauty revolves around its age old gallant palaces bearing the royal stories of Wodeyar dynasty. Art,culture and heritage dispersed all over Mysore lure art lovers, historians and amateur travellers from round the country. In its list of palaces, Jaganmohan Palace occupies a strikingly important position and is known to attract visitors since its inception.
- Railway Museum
Located on Krishnaraja Sagar Road, the Railway Museum of Mysore is second only after the National Railway Museum, New Delhi. The museum is situated in front of the Central Food and Technology Institute and was set up in the year 1979.
- Mysore Zoo
Another distinguished attraction in the city of Mysore right next to Mysore Palace is Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, often nicknamed as Mysore Zoo.
- Mysore Palace
Built during 1897-1912, the Mysore Palace dominates the skyline of the district. It was designed by the English architect, Henry Irwin. The Mysore Palace is a three storied structure constructed in the Indo Saracenic style.