- 03:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:45 Jakhar Travels Gabbur Circle Nandi Toll Bypass Road, Hubli 9h 15m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:00 Lonavala-Central point highwayJakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
- 04:33 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:33 Guboortoll plaza 9535526333,9535528333 10h 15m → 14:48 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:48 Bypass (lonavala)M R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs4200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 05:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:00 Gaboor toll naka 8h 0m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:00 Bypass (lonavala)Rajkamal TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Srs Travels Neeligin Road 19:17 Southern Tourist 19:20 Akshaya Park 9h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Lonavala Express HighwaySRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)830 Fare Details Rs830 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Dhammanagi Prestige Plaza 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Lonavala Express HighwaySRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hubli to Lonavala
How many buses are running between Hubli to Lonavala on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Hubli to Lonavala.
When does the first Hubli to Lonavala bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hubli to Lonavala bus route leaves at 03:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Lonavala from Hubli?
The last bus for Hubli to Lonavala route leaves at 04:33. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹3150.
Who are the popular operators on the Hubli to Lonavala bus route?
Top operators on the Hubli to Lonavala bus route are SRS Travels , M R Travels , Jakhar Travels and Rajkamal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hubli to Lonavala Bus Offers & Promos
Hubli Lonavala Bus Schedule & Info
Hubli Lonavala Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hubli
Top Bus routes from Lonavala
Top Trains from Hubli
Top Trains from Lonavala
Hotels in Lonavala
Popular attractions in Lonavala
- Bhairavnath Temple
Bhairavnath Temple is situated in a thickly forested area near Lonavala. It is an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Bhairava, an incarnation of Lord Shiva. The architecture of this temple resembles any other Shiva Temple in Konkon region. Not only devotees, but also tourists from nearby cities and other parts of India visit the shrine during their trip to Lonavala. Cool breeze, green surrounding and ancient architecture contribute to the temple's unique charm and heavenly beauty. There are many small shrines dedicated to various Hindu deities are located inside the main sanctum of the temple.
- Bhushi Dam
Bushy Dam affords some stunning views to the tourists throughout the year, especially in the months of.....
- Tungarli Lake
This Tungarli Lake is an artificial reservoir which was built during the British rule to store rain water. The lake has a Dam and small reservoir of ......
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......