- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 Suchitra 15:05 Kukatpally 15:10 Kphb 15:15 Nizampet 15:25 Miyapur 15:30 Allywn X Road 15:40 Chandanagar 15:50 Kondapur (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:10 Gachibowli 16:45 Mehdipatnam (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:10 Rajendra nagar 17:20 Armguard 17:30 Samshabad 9h 35m → 02:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 HubliOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:40 NIZAMPET MORE SUPER MARKET 040-23230880,9346538010,9346724440 15:46 KPHB VIJAY TEXTILE VAN PICKUPPH NO:PH NO: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226 16:01 KUKATPALLY METRO MALL 040-23230880 ,8886865781,9346724440 16:05 MUSAPET NEAR SRIRAMULU CINIMA VAN PICK UP 040-23230880,9346724440,8886055226 16:10 ESI ESI HOSPITAL GATE VAN PICK UP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 16:45 PARADISE SECD. VAN-PICKUP(RAJ TRAVELS)UNITED BUILDING OPP.PARADISE HOTEL PH:040-23230880,9346724440 16:45 MIYAPUR ALLWIN X ROAD BHARATH PETROL PUMP PH NO: 040-23230880,8886055227,9346538010 17:30 GACHIBOWLI X ROAD OUTER RING ROAD NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886055227 17:30 LAKDIKAPOOL-MANIKRAO PLAZA OPP.RR DIST. COLLECTRATE OFFICE (VAN /BUS PICKUP) 040-23230880,8886865781 18:15 ARAMGHAR PARIWAR DHABA 040-23230880,888605526,8886865781 18:30 SHAMSHABAD NEAR HYDERBAD HOUSE 040-23230880,8886055226-227 20:00 MAHABOOBNAGAR NEAR ONE TOWN POLICE STATION 040-23230880 ,8886055226-227 8h 30m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 OPP BASAVA VANA(HABIB BUILDING(M)9343993274VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/5995 Fare Details Rs995 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1045 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:05 Vanasthalipuram (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:15 LB Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:25 Kothapet (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 Dilsuknagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 Secunderabad (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 Kukatpally Metro 16:35 Kukatpally 16:40 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 16:45 KPHB 16:45 Paradise (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:50 Kachiguda (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:50 Jntu 16:55 Nizampet X Roads 17:00 Miyapur 17:00 CBS (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:05 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 17:10 Afzalgunj (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:15 SR nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:20 Ameerpet (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:20 Nampally (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:30 Lakdikapool (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:30 Gachibowli 17:45 Mehadipatnam 18:15 Aramghar 18:30 Shamshabad 19:15 Jadcherla 9h 15m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 HubliKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Gachibowli (Pickup Van/Bus) 9h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Dhammanagi Prestige PlazaSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.9/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Gachibowli (Pickup Van/Bus) 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Dhammanagi Prestige PlazaSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.1/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 PARADISE HOTEL SECD. OPP:RAJ TRAVELS VAN PICKUP 040-23230880,9346724440,8886865781 21:00 MIYAPUR ALLWIN X ROAD BHARATH PETROL PUMP PH NO: 040-23230880,8886055227,9346538010 21:30 GACHIBOWLI AXIS BANK NEAR HP PETROL PUMP PH NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886865781 21:30 LAKDIKAPOOL-MANIKRAO PLAZA OPP.RR DIST.COLLECTRATE OFFICE (VAN /BUS PICKUP)040-23230880,8886865781,8 22:00 MEHDIPATNAM PILLAR NO.72 040-23230880,8886865781,8886055226 22:15 ARAMGHAR PARIWAR DHABA 040-23230880,888605526,8886865781 22:30 SHAMSHABAD NEAR HYDERBAD HOUSE 040-23230880,8886055226-227 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 HUBLI-OPP.GLASS HOUSE IT PARK (M) 9343993273VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
Rs998 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hyderabad to Hubli
How many buses are running between Hyderabad to Hubli on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Hyderabad to Hubli.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hyderabad to Hubli bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Hyderabad to Hubli bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hyderabad Hubli bus route?
and 123 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hyderabad to Hubli bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hyderabad to Hubli bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Hubli from Hyderabad?
The last bus for Hyderabad to Hubli route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Hyderabad to Hubli bus route?
Top operators on the Hyderabad to Hubli bus route are SRS Travels , VRL Travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hyderabad Hubli Bus Services
While Hyderabad charms your senses with its palaces, forts and lakes, Hubli triggers your devotional instinct. A perfect blend of old-world fascinations and new-world enchantments, Hyderabad keeps your eyes engaged at all times. One gets to enjoy two extreme ends of the spectrum here. If visual delights are not enough, then Hyderabad appeases tourists with its inimitable and delicious Hyderabadi Haleem and Biryani. Hubli is the other sibling of the twins, 'Hubli-Dharwad'. Together they serve as the cultural, educational and musical capital of Karnataka. It is the proud home to some of the well-known music maestros in the world namely Bhimsen Joshi. Mallikarjun Mansur, Gangubai Hangal and Basavaraj Rajguru along with great poets like D.R. Bendre and V.K. Gokak. One can easily avail buses from Hyderabad to Hubli to explore the two neighbouring states of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
If a bus journey from Hyderabad to Hubli is on your immediate travel list, then browse through Goibibo's online bus booking page to avail the best deals on bus fares. Operators functional on this route are VRL Travels and Kesineni Travels. The distance of approximately 610km between the two cities is made comfortable by their fleet of Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleepers which is usually covered in a minimum of 7h 45m and a maximum of 8h 45m. With multiple boarding points, passengers can easily avail buses as per their convenience. Bus fare varies from Rs.1056 to Rs.1637.
While the first bus starts at 05:45pm, the last bus commences at 09:45pm late evening. Goibibo's fleet of bus services from Hyderabad to Hubli is assured to give you the best travel experience. Hyderabad has a cartload of attractions to keep you delighted till the last minute. The Charminar, Golconda Fort, Mecca Masjid, Laad Bazaar, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Taramati Baradari, Birla Mandir, Salar Jung Museum, Nehru Zoological Park, Hussain Sagar Lake and Chowmahalla Palace are few hotspots in its kitty. Hubli boasts of several notable Sufi dargahs, the most important of which are the ones of Hazrat Noor Mohammed Shah Qadri, Hazrat Ghaib Shah, Hazrat Muhiuddin Deevan and Hazrat Sayed Saddat.
Hyderabad to Hubli Bus Offers & Promos
Hyderabad Hubli Bus Schedule & Info
Hyderabad Hubli Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Bus routes from Hubli
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hubli
Hotels in Hubli
Popular attractions in Hubli
- Unkal Lake
This Lake is very famous for water sports. You can experience resplendent sunset view here. You can do .......
- Nrupatunga Betta
It is a very beautiful place where you can view different birds. Devi Temple in located on the top of ........
- Indira Gandhi Glass House Garden
Named after the late Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, the Indira Gandhi Glass House is a stunning structure that attracts locals and tourists alike. Constructed like a glasshouse, it serves as a venue for hosting various events, exhibitions and meetings. The surrounding beautiful garden, lovely sculptures and lush green lawns make this place a must visit for nature lovers and peace seekers.
- Siddharoodha Math
It is one of the most visited tourist attraction in the city. It is a religious institution where lots of ............