- 03:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:35 Nasirabad road, 1h 40m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 200 feet bypass 05:15 Bus stand (sindhi camp) 05:15 Sodala 05:15 Polo Victory 05:15 Ajmeri PuliaBharat TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
- 08:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:35 by pass 1h 40m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 200 feet bypass 11:15 Gujarat travels shop no-2 opp metro pillar no-176 polovictory station roadGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 09460803552 4h 29m → 23:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:29 Ajmeri Pulia 23:29 Polo VictoryRaj Laxmi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 09460803552 3h 30m → 02:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:40 Ajmeri Pulia 02:40 Polo VictoryRaj Laxmi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Nasirabad Bay Pass 2h 45m → 02:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 Ashok Bus. 01:45 Ashok BusAshok tour and travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nasirabad to Jaipur
How many buses are running between Nasirabad to Jaipur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nasirabad to Jaipur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nasirabad to Jaipur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Nasirabad to Jaipur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nasirabad Jaipur bus route?
33 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nasirabad to Jaipur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nasirabad to Jaipur bus route leaves at 03:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹420.
When does the last bus leaves for Jaipur from Nasirabad?
The last bus for Nasirabad to Jaipur route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Nasirabad to Jaipur bus route?
Top operators on the Nasirabad to Jaipur bus route are Raj Laxmi Travels , Bharat Travels , Gujarat travels and Ashok tour and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nasirabad to Jaipur Bus Offers & Promos
Nasirabad Jaipur Bus Schedule & Info
Nasirabad Jaipur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nasirabad
Top Bus routes from Jaipur
Top Trains from Nasirabad
Top Trains from Jaipur
Hotels in Jaipur
Popular attractions in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds is one of the most famous tourist attraction of Jaipur and is ...
- Jantar Mantar
If you love astronomy then Jantar Mantar is the perfect place for you as it houses various astronomical instruments. It is...
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
The temple of Govind Devji ( an incarnation of Lord Krishna) is widely known as one of the most revered and remarkable tourist attractions of India. It is located in the City Palace complex. The popular belief about the image in the temple is that it looks similar to Lord Krishna’s look during his incarnation on earth. Originally the idol was placed in the temple of Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh. Later it was brought to Jaipur by Raja Sawai Jai Singh, an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and the temple was built in 1735 CE.
- City Palace
The monument is located in the heart of the Pink City, Jaipur. It was built by the founder...