- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Ashok travels jaora 3h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ChhotigwaltoliAshok travels mandsaur groupA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs578 - Seater/Sleeper
- 01:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:15 Ashok travels jaora 3h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ChhotigwaltoliAshok travels mandsaur groupNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)230 Fare Details Rs230 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs330 - Seater/Sleeper
- 06:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:45 Bypass Road 3h 0m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Arvindo Hospital 09:45 Gangwal Bus StandMahalaxmi TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Seater
- 07:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:50 Bypass Road 2h 55m → 10:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:45 Arvindo Hospital 11:05 Sarwate Bus Depot 11:00 Choti Gwal toliMahalaxmi TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Seater
- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 Ashok travels jaora 2h 20m → 11:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:20 World cup chourahaAshok travels mandsaur groupA/C Sleeper (2+1)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Ashok travels jaora 4h 0m → 19:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:00 Musakhedi chouraha 19:00 Aurbindo hospital gateAshok travels mandsaur groupA/C Sleeper (2+1)557 Fare Details Rs557 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Ashok travels jaora 4h 0m → 01:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:30 ChhotigwaltoliAshok travels mandsaur groupNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs410 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jaora to Indore
How many buses are running between Jaora to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Jaora to Indore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jaora to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Jaora to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jaora Indore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jaora to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jaora to Indore bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹420.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Jaora?
The last bus for Jaora to Indore route leaves at 15:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹557.
Who are the popular operators on the Jaora to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Jaora to Indore bus route are Ashok travels mandsaur group and Mahalaxmi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jaora to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Jaora Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Jaora Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jaora
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.