- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Saoner bypass 10h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 By Pass 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Dhariwal Travels,160 Sajan Nagar,Opp-Shukla Hospital 06:00 Dhariwal Travels,5, Ratnadeep Apts., Indra Complex, Navlakha Bus Stand 06:30 Railway StationDhariwal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Savner 8h 50m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Teen Imli Squre 07:10 Navlakha harshdeep Tower :9826821009 07:20 Piplyana Chowrah Off No-9826821009 07:25 Bangali Chowrah (Towords Pimliyana ) Off No-9826821009Shree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 22:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:16 Saoner bypass 9h 30m → 07:46 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:46 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 22:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:31 Saoner bypass 9h 55m → 08:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:26 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Saoner 7h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Teen Imli Sqaure Near Siya Ram Toll Kanta 06:30 Jhabua Tower Near Railway StationMetro Star ServicesLuxura A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 23:51 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:51 Saoner bypass 8h 40m → 08:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:31 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.5/52110 Fare Details Rs2110 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Saoner to Indore
How many buses are running between Saoner to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Saoner to Indore. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Saoner to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1575 on Saoner to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Saoner Indore bus route?
63 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Saoner to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Saoner to Indore bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Saoner?
The last bus for Saoner to Indore route leaves at 23:51. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2110.
What are the boarding points for Saoner to Indore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Saoner are Saoner Bypass , By Pass , Saoner bypass and Savner .
What are the dropping points in Indore for the Saoner Indore bus route?
Dropping points in Indore for this route are Teen Imli Square , Dakkanvala Kuwa , Bengali Square , Chhotigwaltoli and Pipliyahan Square .
Who are the popular operators on the Saoner to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Saoner to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Dhariwal Travels , Shree khurana travels and Metro Star Services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Saoner to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Saoner Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Saoner Indore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.