- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Kumta 20:15 Dharershware 20:20 Agrahar 20:30 Haldipur 20:35 Karki 20:45 Honavara 10h 5m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 8 th mile Stone 05:50 Jalahalli Cross 05:55 Gorguntepalya 06:00 Govardhan theater 06:05 Navarang 06:15 Anand Roa Circle 06:20 Gandhi Nagar 06:30 Corporation Circle 06:40 LabaghWest Gate 06:45 South End Circle 06:50 Jaya Nagar 4th Block 06:55 Hanumanth Nagar 07:00 Srinivas Nagar 07:15 Giri NagarShree kumar travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 KUMTA -SANMAN HOTEL-(M)+919342555335 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 PARLE-G (M) 9343993244 (M) 080 - 22971198 04:55 8th MILE 05:00 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 05:10 GORAGUNTEPALYA OPP PEENYA METRO STATION ,NEAR KLE DENTAL HOSPETIL-, 7829945861 AND 7829945846 05:20 YESHWANTPUR PH 8884494359 05:30 NAVARANG THEATRE 05:45 MALLESHWARAM 06:00 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Kumta 21:10 Katagal 21:15 Ragihosalli 21:40 Bandal 21:45 SAMPKANDA 21:50 Amminahalli 22:00 Kolgibis 9h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8 th mile Stone 05:35 Jalahalli Cross 05:40 Gorguntepalya 05:45 Yeshwantapura 05:50 Navarang 06:00 Anand Roa Circle 06:05 Gandhi Nagar 06:10 LabaghWest Gate 06:15 Jaya Nagar 4th Block 06:20 Giri NagarShree kumar travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Prabhu Travels Kumta 21:31 Kamath Office Kumta 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Nelamangala Circle 04:20 Parle G Toll 04:35 Guruguntepalya 04:36 Yashwanthpur Govardhan Total Petrol Bunk 04:37 Rajajinagara Metro Station 04:38 Anand Rao Circle(Ganesh Temple) 04:39 Corporation 04:40 Lalbag West Gate 04:41 Netkalappa Circle 04:45 Nagasandra Circle 04:46 South End Circle 04:46 Jayanagara 4 Block 04:50 Ragavendra Swamy Mata 04:51 East End Circle 04:55 Jaydeva 05:00 Jd Mara(signal) 05:05 Belkalli Gate (Pai Show Room) 05:10 Arekere Gate 05:15 Hulimavu Gate 05:30 V Bank Layout Near Petrol Pump 07:00 Kamath Work ShopSri Durgamba TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kumta to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kumta to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kumta to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kumta to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kumta to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kumta?
The last bus for Kumta to Bangalore route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1100.
What are the boarding points for Kumta to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kumta are Kamath Office Kumta , Katagal , Kumta , Amminahalli and Prabhu Travels Kumta .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Kumta Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Banashankari , East End Circle , Goraguntepalya , Arekere and Anand Rao Circle .
Who are the popular operators on the Kumta to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kumta to Bangalore bus route are Shree kumar travels , VRL Travels and Sri Durgamba Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kumta Bangalore Bus Services
The beauty of Kumta is attributed much to its geographic location along the Arabian Sea coast. A magical spell is cast by the Aghanashini River that joins the sea to the north of the city. It serves as a perfect springboard for a wonderful vacation to the nearby destinations of Gokarna, Yana and other neighbouring attractions. While Gokarna is famous for its beaches, Yana is well-known for being a rock-climbing spot due to its enormous black rock formations. Though Bangalore does not have beaches to flaunt yet the city has an appealing flavour that lends it an amazing aura. Cultural facets coupled with contemporary sprinklings render it highly popular among students, professionals, academics, tourists, young and the elderly at par. Salubrious climate, warm ambience, ample opportunities, clubs, pubs, swanky malls, multiplexes and ever-expanding horizons keep the city going and growing. Avail buses from Kumta to Bangalore to explore two beautiful cities.
Bus operators SRS Travels, VRL Travels and Sugama Tourist provide prompt bus services from Kumta to Bangalore that cover a distance of nearly 468km in a minimum of 8h 45m to a maximum of 10h 30m. Maximum comfort and efficiency are provided by their fleet of buses viz Non A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper and Non A/C Airbus. The first bus from Kumta commences at 08:00pm in the evening while the last bus for Bangalore departs at 09:30pm. Bus fares from Kumta to Bangalore ranges between Rs.400 and Rs.650 and are prone to timely variations.
With Goibibo.com, a wonderful travel experience is guaranteed. Kumta is famous for crafted items which can be purchased from Mahalasa. The Sahyadri brand of cashews is undoubtedly Kumta's best. Non vegetarians would simply relish fish here. Temples to be visited include Kumbeshwar, Uppin Ganapati, Shanteri Kamakshi Temple, Venkatraman Temple, Mahalasa Temple, Shantika Parmeshwari Temple, Mahasati Katta and Kumta Amma Temple. Prominent attractions in Bangalore would include the Ulsoor Lake, Bellandur Lake, Bangalore Fort, Bangalore Palace, Bannerghata National Park, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh, ISKCON Temple, Bangalore Aquarium, Kodandarama Temple, Chowdiah Memorial Hall, Thotikallu, Devanahalli Fort, Freedom Park and Banashankari Amma Temple.
Kumta to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kumta Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kumta Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...