- 00:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:55 Tumkur By Pass 08022288888 2h 5m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Chitradurga Bypass 08022288888Seabird TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 10:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:30 Tumkur Byepass Batawadinaveen Rajency 3h 30m → 14:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 Chitradurga ByePassNational Travels(Gujrat Travels)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Hanumanthpura By Pass 1h 35m → 23:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:25 Bypass ChitradurgaMR Travels CompanyA/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)1888 Fare Details Rs1888 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs2518 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Tumkur By Pass 08022288888 2h 0m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Chitradurga Bypass 08022288888Seabird TouristsA/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Tumkur Byepass Batawadinaveen Rajency 3h 30m → 03:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:55 Chitradurga ByePassNational Travels(GUJRAT TRAVELS)Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tumkur to Chitradurga
How many buses are running between Tumkur to Chitradurga on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tumkur to Chitradurga. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Tumkur to Chitradurga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tumkur to Chitradurga bus route leaves at 00:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Chitradurga from Tumkur?
The last bus for Tumkur to Chitradurga route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1888.
Who are the popular operators on the Tumkur to Chitradurga bus route?
Top operators on the Tumkur to Chitradurga bus route are Seabird Tourists , National Travels(Gujrat Travels) , National Travels(GUJRAT TRAVELS) and MR Travels Company .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tumkur to Chitradurga Bus Offers & Promos
Tumkur Chitradurga Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Tumkur
Top Bus routes from Chitradurga
Top Trains from Tumkur
Popular attractions in Chitradurga
- Ankali Mutt
Nestled on a rugged hillock and located to the west of Chitradurga town, this place is famous for its ..........
Located at a distance of about 3.2 km from Chitradurga, Chandravalli is an archaeological site, surrounded by three hills namely Chitradurga, Kirabanakallu and Chola Gudda. The site was first excavated by R. Narasimhachar who was the Director of Department of Archaeology and Museums of the Mysore state. Later excavations were carried out by H. M. Krishna in 1928-29 and finally by Mortimer Wheeler under the guidance of the ASI (Archaeological Survey of India) in the year 1947.
It is well known for the Veershaiva Mutt of Taralabalu Jagadguru. Located to the northwest of ............
- Bruhan mutt
Situated at about three km from Chitradurga, this mutt also called Sri. Murugarajendra Mutt was built in .......