- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 OMNI BUS STAND 22:35 Gandipuram 22:40 HOPS 22:45 CHINNEYAM PALAYAM 22:50 karumattam patty 5h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 TheniJR TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.7/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 OMNI BUS STAND 22:35 Gandipuram 22:40 LAXMI MILLS 22:45 HOPS 22:50 CHINNEYAM PALAYAM 22:50 PSG TECH 22:55 SITRA 23:00 karumattam patty 5h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 TheniJR TravelsNon A/C Seater PushBack (2+1) 4.3/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Omni Bus Stand 22:50 Gandhipuram 23:00 Peela meduPSG Tech 23:05 Hopes College 23:10 Aloft Hotel 23:15 ESI Hospital 23:20 Singanallur 23:25 Ondiputhur 23:30 Papampatti Privu 23:40 Sullur 23:50 Sullur Bus Stand 6h 5m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 TheniSSV TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs399 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Gandhipuram 23:10 Ukkadam 23:15 Aathupalam- Pollachi Road 23:20 Sundarapuram 23:30 Malumichampatti 23:35 Kinathukadavu 23:45 Pollachi Gandhi Statue 5h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Theni BusstandSupaa TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.3/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Coimbatore to Teni
How many buses are running between Coimbatore to Teni on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Coimbatore to Teni. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Coimbatore to Teni bus route?
The minimum fare for on Coimbatore to Teni bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Coimbatore Teni bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Coimbatore to Teni bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Coimbatore to Teni bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹350.
When does the last bus leaves for Teni from Coimbatore?
The last bus for Coimbatore to Teni route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Coimbatore to Teni bus route?
Top operators on the Coimbatore to Teni bus route are JR Travels , SSV Travels and Supaa Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Coimbatore to Teni Bus Offers & Promos
Coimbatore Teni Bus Schedule & Info
Coimbatore Teni Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Bus routes from Teni
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Theni Allinagaram Hotels Near to Teni
Popular attractions in Teni
- Vellappar Temple
Located in Mavoothu village on the Varushanad Hill and housing the idols of Lord Vinayaka and Saptakannikas, Vellappar Temple is one of.....
- Kamatchi Amman Temple
A temple that does not promote idol worship nor does it abide by century-old traditions and rituals makes for something worth appreciating and revering for its unique ideologies. An amazing Dravidian Temple, located in Devadanapatti, Theni, at the foothills of Kodaikanal Hills, is the Kamatchi Amman Temple that is nestled amidst exuberant green forests, waterfalls, streams along with animals and birds to admire.
- Arulmigu Balasubramanya Temple
It is 2000 year old temple and a six headed idol of Lord Murugan along with the idol of his wife is installed in the temple. It is located on.....
One of the famous towns of Theni district, Bodinayakkanur is located on the foothills of the Western Ghats. It is very famous for.....