- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Kanker roadways, bus stand 12h 5m → 04:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Bypass (jabalpur)Kanker roadwaysNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5370 Fare Details Rs370 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Khalsa school, pandri 13h 40m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Bypass (jabalpur)Kanker roadwaysNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs470 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Khalsa school, pandri 11h 5m → 08:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:50 Bypass (jabalpur)Kanker roadwaysA/C Sleeper (2+2) 2.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Raipur to Jabalpur
How many buses are running between Raipur to Jabalpur on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Raipur to Jabalpur.
When does the first Raipur to Jabalpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Raipur to Jabalpur bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹370.
When does the last bus leaves for Jabalpur from Raipur?
The last bus for Raipur to Jabalpur route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Raipur to Jabalpur bus route?
Top operators on the Raipur to Jabalpur bus route is Kanker roadways .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Raipur to Jabalpur Bus Offers & Promos
Raipur Jabalpur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Raipur
Top Bus routes from Jabalpur
Top Trains from Raipur
Top Trains from Jabalpur
Hotels in Jabalpur
Popular attractions in Jabalpur
- Sangram Sagar and Bajnamath
This ancient place was constructed from 1480 to 1540 under the imperial regime of the famous Gond King and ............
- Madan Mahal Fort
Jabalpur forms an integral part of Madhya Pradesh where numerous historical edifices and natural wonders narrate the city's ever flourishing history and natural serenity. Like several rulers have left their impeccable footprints, the Gond rulers have also sketched their brilliance over Jabalpur. The Madan Mahal Fort towards south western part of the city is an illustration of such Gond brilliance. It was built by Gond ruler Raja Madan Shah in the year 1116 atop rocky hill and amid lush green surrounding.
- Pisan Hari Jain Temple
It is also known as Pisan Hari Ka Mandir. It is nearly 150 years old and attracts the attention of ............
- Rani Durgavati Memorial and Museum
This museum is a storehouse of several treasured relics. It was constructed in 1964 and displays .........