- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Sangli- m b link travels 17h 16m → 07:46 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:46 Zadeshwar ChokdiGlobal Travels Shree PatelA/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 MB Link Tours,Sangli Bus Stand 17h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Zadeshwar Chokdi, NH-08Shree Patel TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Sanjay Travels, S.T Stand, Sangli 17h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Zadeshwar Chowkdi,07925855532,7820005532Datta KrupaTravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Sangli to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Sangli to Bharuch on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Sangli to Bharuch.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Sangli to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for on Sangli to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Sangli Bharuch bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Sangli to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Sangli to Bharuch bus route leaves at 14:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1365.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Sangli?
The last bus for Sangli to Bharuch route leaves at 14:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1500.
Who are the popular operators on the Sangli to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Sangli to Bharuch bus route are Shree Patel Travels , Datta KrupaTravels and Global Travels Shree Patel .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Sangli to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Sangli Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Sangli Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Sangli
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Sangli
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jageshwar Mahadev
Jageshwar Mahadev is one of the renowned temples having armed statues of Nandi and Skandi. People visit this temple to worship Lord Shiva in the form of......
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev
Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev is an ancient temple which is considered as one of the largest temples in ....