- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 19:00 Kalasipalayam 19:30 Madiwala 20:00 Electronic city Tollgate 20:15 Bomsandra 20:30 Hosur 23:30 Salem 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 TheniRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5620 Fare Details Rs620 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kalasipalyam 19:30 Madiwala 20:00 Electronic City Toll Gate 20:15 Bommasandra 20:30 Attibele Toll Gate 20:45 Hosur 8h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 TheniSam TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Kalasipalyam 19:45 Wilsongarden 20:15 Madiwala 20:20 Silk Board Towards Madiwala Police station & Darga 20:30 Bommsandra SRS Travels 9h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 S R S Travels TheniSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Kalasipalayam 20:50 Madiwala 21:05 Silk Board 21:40 Electronic City 9h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 TheniCumbum Travels VaigaiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
Rs730 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Opp Kalasipalayam Bus Stand.Ambika KalladaTravels 21:30 Hosur Kallada 21:00 Bommasandra 19:30 Indiranagar 22:20 Krishnagiri 19:00 Marathahalli 19:00 Kammanahally 18:10 Hebbal 18:30 Majestic 17:45 Mathikkare Kalladatravels Opp. State Bank of Mysore 17:20 Gangamma Circle 080-40926751(Van Pickup) 17:20 Jalahalli west 20:45 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)08042010000.42112525 21:00 Electronic city 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Periyakulam^^periyakulam 05:30 Bus Stand,Theni 04546-253174^^04546-253174,KPR Travels,Shop:1180,Cumbum Main RoaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 21:00 Kalasipalyam 21:15 Wilsongarden 21:30 Madiwala 21:35 Silk Board Towards Madiwala Police station & Darga 21:45 BommanahalliS R S Travels 22:00 Bommsandra SRS Travels 8h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 S R S Travels TheniSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tin Factory Pickup Van/Bus 19:45 Marathahalli Pickup Van/Bus 20:00 Old Airport Road Pickup Van/Bus 20:15 Indira Nagar Pickup Van/Bus 20:30 Domlur Fly Over Pickup Van/Bus 20:30 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 21:00 Kalasipalayam 21:00 koramangala pickup Van/Bus 21:30 Madiwala 21:45 Electronic city Tollgate 22:00 Bomsandra 22:30 Hosur 7h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 TheniRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Opp Kalasipalayam Bus Stand.Ambika KalladaTravels 21:30 Bommasandra 21:20 Electronic city 19:30 Indiranagar 18:30 Majestic 19:00 Marathahalli 19:00 Kammanahally 17:45 Mathikkare Kalladatravels Opp. State Bank of Mysore 18:10 Hebbal 17:20 Gangamma Circle 080-40926751(Van Pickup) 18:20 Ananda Rao Circle 17:20 Jalahalli west 21:00 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)08042010000.42112525 7h 15m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Bus Stand,Theni 04546-253174^^04546-253174,KPR Travels,Shop:1180,Cumbum Main RoaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.9/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 INDIRA NAGAR(KPN) 21:30 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 21:45 MADIWALA(KPN) 22:00 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 22:30 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 THENI(KPN)K.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Jaalahalli Cross 18:50 Gangamma CirclePick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 19:15 MathikerePick Up By Mini Bus 19:30 Marathahalli Mh 19:30 YeshwanthpurPick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 19:30 Kalasipalyam Kp Pickup Van/Bus 20:15 Domlur Pickup Van/Bus 21:00 Anand Rao Circle 21:00 Majestic (Ananda Rao Circle 22:00 MADIWALA 22:05 Silk Board Infront Of Renault Showroom 22:20 Electronic City Toll 22:25 Bommasandra 23:00 Hosur 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 TheniGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Teni
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Teni on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Bangalore to Teni. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Teni bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹450, AC bus is ₹750, Sleeper bus is ₹750 on Bangalore to Teni bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Teni bus route?
173 seats for Non AC, 107 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Teni bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Teni bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹620.
When does the last bus leaves for Teni from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Teni route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Teni bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Teni bus route are Royal Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels and Cumbum Travels Vaigai .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 10 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore Teni Bus Services
Bangalore is one of Indias most sought after travel destination among both leisure and business travellers. It is the capital city of Karnataka and is famous for its ever growing IT industry, cosmopolitan culture, beautiful gardens and pleasant climate throughout the year. On the other hand, Theni is a town in Tamil Nadu and is known for the large scale trading of cotton, garlic, chilli, grapes and cardamom. Bangalore and Theni are located at a distance of approximately 446 km from each other via National Highway 7. Those willing to travel to Theni from Bangalore, can board Bangalore to Theni buses that run around 7 times in a day between the cities.
Several bus operators like Atlas Travels, Royal Travels and SRS Travels serve Bangalore to Theni route with coaches like Non A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Leyland Non A/C Seater Semi Sleeper and Non A/C Semi Sleeper. The travel time may vary from minimum 7h 30m to maximum 11h 0m, depending on various factors like route taken by bus, type of bus, operator chosen, road condition etc. For online booking of Bangalore to Theni bus tickets and exclusive details on bus timings, schedules, fares, operators and cancellation policies.
The first bus departs from Bangalore at around 19:00 p.m. and the last bus departs at around 21:30 p.m. As there are multiple boarding and dropping points of Bangalore to Theni buses, click on Goibibos online bus ticket booking link to know about them. Before leaving Bangalore, dont forget to visit the citys popular tourist attractions like Grover Vineyards, Tipu Sultans Summer Palace, Bangalore Fort and Lumbini Gardens. During your stay in Theni, go on a sightseeing tour of Megamalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumbakkarai Falls, Suruli Falls, Mullai Periyar Dam and Kannagi Temple.
Bangalore to Teni Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Teni Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Teni Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Teni
Top Trains from Bangalore
Theni Allinagaram Hotels Near to Teni
Popular attractions in Teni
- Vellappar Temple
Located in Mavoothu village on the Varushanad Hill and housing the idols of Lord Vinayaka and Saptakannikas, Vellappar Temple is one of.....
- Kamatchi Amman Temple
A temple that does not promote idol worship nor does it abide by century-old traditions and rituals makes for something worth appreciating and revering for its unique ideologies. An amazing Dravidian Temple, located in Devadanapatti, Theni, at the foothills of Kodaikanal Hills, is the Kamatchi Amman Temple that is nestled amidst exuberant green forests, waterfalls, streams along with animals and birds to admire.
- Arulmigu Balasubramanya Temple
It is 2000 year old temple and a six headed idol of Lord Murugan along with the idol of his wife is installed in the temple. It is located on.....
One of the famous towns of Theni district, Bodinayakkanur is located on the foothills of the Western Ghats. It is very famous for.....