- 05:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:00 Near KLE Hospital Bypass Road,Belgaum 2h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Sai Travels Opp-Hotel Pankaj Karad.Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 07:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 Belgaum Byepass Gandhinagar 26h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Karad ByepassNational travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2467 Fare Details Rs2467 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Belgaum Byepass Gandhinagar 26h 30m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 Karad ByepassNational travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Ramdev S R S Travels 2h 30m → 20:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:15 Karad - Hotel Pankaj ExecutiveSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 BELGAUM HOTEL TRIVENI 4h 30m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 KARAD - BY - PASS(DROPPING) (M) 8879941524.8879941526.VRL TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
Rs2153 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Belgaum to Karad
How many buses are running between Belgaum to Karad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Belgaum to Karad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Belgaum to Karad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹2100 for AC Volvo on Belgaum to Karad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Belgaum Karad bus route?
and 49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Belgaum to Karad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Belgaum to Karad bus route leaves at 05:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Karad from Belgaum?
The last bus for Belgaum to Karad route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Belgaum to Karad bus route?
Top operators on the Belgaum to Karad bus route are National travels , Jakhar Travels , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Belgaum to Karad Bus Offers & Promos
Belgaum Karad Bus Schedule & Info
Belgaum Karad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Belgaum
Top Bus routes from Karad
Top Trains from Belgaum
Top Trains from Karad
Popular attractions in Karad
- Masjid & Minars
These are one of the famous attractions of this place and are popular for their Vaastu works. The town has a famous Masjid which was built by.......
- Sadashivgad Hill
It is another prominent hill in the town which is majorly known for the Sadashivgad Fort, located on the top of a hill. This Fort was founded by.......
- Devi Krishnamai Temple
Situated on the banks of the River Krishna, one of the two main rivers that flow in Karad, the Devi Krishnamai temple is a major tourist attraction. Its picturesque surroundings and peaceful ambience attracts devotees and explorers alike.
- Karad Hills
Karad is a small but upcoming town in Mahraashtra, located at the confluence of the Krishna and Koyna Rivers. Located on the Pune-Bangalore National Highway 4, Karad has quite a few attractions in its kitty.